Half-faced cards

Dec 11, 2017
Im new to magic and I was wondering if there was a gimmick card that had half of one face and half of another. If there is not one for sale does anyone have any idea how I can make one?

RickU

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2013
Im new to magic and I was wondering if there was a gimmick card that had half of one face and half of another. If there is not one for sale does anyone have any idea how I can make one?

When you say half face - do you mean the long sides? If so then yes...there are many gaff type cards and decks with different faces/cards

You can cut two cards and paste them to another card. It’s thicker of course unless you split cards.

Blake Vogt has an amazing video here at T11 called Speed Split which is worth getting if you want to know how to split cards well

Re the short sides possibly but I’ve never seen them

Dec 11, 2017
When you say half face - do you mean the long sides? If so then yes...there are many gaff type cards and decks with different faces/cards

You can cut two cards and paste them to another card. It’s thicker of course unless you split cards.

Blake Vogt has an amazing video here at T11 called Speed Split which is worth getting if you want to know how to split cards well

Re the short sides possibly but I’ve never seen them
Do you think you could show me a website with the gaffs? I can't find any. Would help alot.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results