Halloween

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Yes, Halloween is coming up, the prime time for magicians to perform ther scariest tricks and effects.
So what's everyone going to do this Halloween season? Are you going to work at a haunted house, do a scary walk around routine, or just dress up like a ghost and trick or treat?
Personally, I'm working on a spooky walk around routine and my performance for said routine, and getting my Patrick Bateman costume ready.
And yes, I know that I'm a little old to still go Trick-or-treating, but I'd be stupid to pass up a chance at all this free candy.

S

sidrohc

I dunno.. I might do some tricks to people that come to the door but I'm probably gonna do some walk around. Not sure what tricks yet...

Sep 1, 2007
stigmata, disjointed obviously you cant forget that shrinker i am performing those for sure and maybe panic and distortion

Sep 2, 2007
A nice trick is David Blaine's heart removing miracle - not sure what its really called. He removes his heart, with blood gushing everywhere, and then faints and/or "dies."

I have no clue how to do it.

Also, there is a neat little trick, not sure what its called though, where you stick you hand through another person's chest, a friend of mine has it. I believe Criss Angel has also performed it on MindFreak. The reactions are just as sick as Saw.

Cheers,
JTM

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
A nice trick is David Blaine's heart removing miracle - not sure what its really called. He removes his heart, with blood gushing everywhere, and then faints and/or "dies."

I have no clue how to do it.

Also, there is a neat little trick, not sure what its called though, where you stick you hand through another person's chest, a friend of mine has it. I believe Criss Angel has also performed it on MindFreak. The reactions are just as sick as Saw.

Cheers,
JTM

I don't own it, but I can think of a way or two to perform it.

Sep 2, 2007
I was talking about the arm through spec, is that what you were talking about?

No, I was talking about the heart removal effect.

Arm through spectator is omnipotent, apparently its called Gutbuster, and its sold on E - I liked the way Criss Angel performed it better than the way its performed in the previews; I'm sure its on youtube.

Cheers,
JTM

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
No, I was talking about the heart removal effect.

Arm through spectator is omnipotent, apparently its called Gutbuster, and its sold on E - I liked the way Criss Angel performed it better than the way its performed in the previews; I'm sure its on youtube.

Cheers,
JTM

Oh, well, the heart removal thing could be accomplished, but you'd have to have a pretty big budget.

Sep 1, 2007
UK
I'll probably for the most part just chill... but I don't know if I can pass up the opportunity to go out and freak some people out... I have lot's of ideas that ive been working on that I might give a workout :D

I don't want to go out and perform for trick or treaters though, more for adults that are out and about

If I stay in then i'll prob do a little something for those who knock the door, but nothing really scary as a lot of the time they're just little kids

I'm definitely gona show some of the kids who come to my door some tricks :)

Stigmata or Burned will work great. Also Warning might be a good one, I reckon the smoke coming out your mouth would really get some great reactions if you dim the lights and add a few candles or whatever to add to the effect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Do you guys think walk around to trick or treaters would work. The only problem is the lighting. What do you guys think?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results