Hand to Mouth

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Hey, I was at D&D on demand and saw hand to mouth and I was wondering if this move pratical to do for a audicence. Also is their a gimmick involve or is it improumt.

May 3, 2008
It's completely impromptu, meaning no gimmick or setup. Also, the idea to this trick is pretty basic so you can modify it to meet your needs REALLY easily. You can perform it like in their video or not. Also, this requires misdirection. It's a reasonably easy move it just requires that you get the audience to focus on the right place. I've performed this for small crowds of 4 or 5 but I wouldn't recommend more than that. Oh yeah, do not, I repeat DO NOT repeat this trick. They will be burning you mouth the whole time and there's no way you'll pull it off.

I really like this trick though. It's easy and gets GREAT reactions. I highly recommend it.

Hope this helps,
Charlie

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Nino,

In my opinion, the move is a little showy, and there are better card-to-mouth's out there with simpler moves, however, it doesn't require a gimmick, and if you can master this move, it looks awesome! Worth the practice no doubt.

Hope this helps :)

-Sanj

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Nino,

In my opinion, the move is a little showy, and there are better card-to-mouth's out there with simpler moves, however, it doesn't require a gimmick, and if you can master this move, it looks awesome! Worth the practice no doubt.

Hope this helps :)

-Sanj

Where can I find better card to mouth trick?

Thanks for your help.

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
Where can I find better card to mouth trick?

Thanks for your help.

There are so many other card to mouth effects. Most of them involve a folded card appearing inside the mouth rather than sticking out of the mouth. The Silent Treatment is an example of this kind of trick. I love The Silent Treatment and i highly recommend it. It's the best opener ever for a closeup show.

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
There are so many other card to mouth effects. Most of them involve a folded card appearing inside the mouth rather than sticking out of the mouth. The Silent Treatment is an example of this kind of trick. I love The Silent Treatment and i highly recommend it. It's the best opener ever for a closeup show.

I don't want to damaged my cards right now, but I pick it up in the later on.

Thanks for all of your help everybody I buying this now.:D

Jun 1, 2009
I've performed this for small crowds of 4 or 5 but I wouldn't recommend more than that.
Charlie

I have done if for a group of around 12 and no one caught me. Its best to do a few tricks before so they expect a slight when the card is pushed in and stare at the cards= perfect misdirection. Once you know the method you can easily substitute a slight that accomplishes the same thing so you can modify it for your style, or have several differernt versions of it so the audience won't expect it.

Your boy,
Fez

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Last question?

The video is only Two minutes long does it cover everything I need to know for this trick.

Jun 1, 2009
Last question?

The video is only Two minutes long does it cover everything I need to know for this trick.

Yes, its fairly simple. You should have no problem getting it down. The move will take a few hours, if not a day or two, to get down. After that, though, you'll be on your way to amazing people.

May 3, 2008
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results