Happy Australia Day

Hey Guys,

Though this may not effect many of you directly, I thought I would post it anyway.

Today is a day in Australia (And Australians around the world) celebrate commemorating the establishment of the first European settlement on our fine country.

Its celebrated across the whole country with massive party's in each state, big sporting events, big music concerts, and of course BBQs, aswell as the recognition of the Australian of the Year, Young Australian of the Year, Senior of the Year, and Local Hero award. And there is also the TripleJJJ Hottest 100 (The Top 100 Songs of the year past voted by around 1,000,000 people)

Australia is an amazing place, and if you ever get the chance, make sure to come across. Well worth the long trip lol.

You can kinda tell I love this place :p

Happy Australia Day T11!
Matty

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
Happy Australia day :)

I can only imagine how it looks like when whole continent is celebrating one day with all those event's. I wish i was there. Have a nice day ;)

Jan 6, 2008
Seattle
www.darklock.com
Though this may not effect many of you directly, I thought I would post it anyway.

Ah, yes, the entry code to the engineer's workshop door in Bioshock. I remember it well.

Australia is one of the two continents I've never visited. I'll get out there one day. Antarctica... maybe not.

When is Happy New Zealand Day?

February 15th.

That's National Lamb Day, when they celebrate the country's long and rich history with sheep.

I'm not making this up.

1) Muse - Knights of Cydonia

I loved that video.

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Yeah, that's true.

I completely forgot that it was Australia Day.. so I didn't do anything but swim and sleep all day. Oh well, I got to see fireworks though!

Jan 6, 2008
Seattle
www.darklock.com
You have too many hot women in Australia. The UN should make you export some of them. They can send them to me for, uh, processing. Yeah, that's it. Processing.

You also have more gorgeous views than any country your size has any right to have, but you can't really export those.

I suspect your sunsets are more beautiful than those in the American southwest. Never seen one in person, so I can't be sure, but I suspect. Which would place you at #3 on the "most gorgeous sunsets in the world" list, just behind Kenya and Alaska.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results