Harry Potter Box Set Severely Delayed?

Sep 3, 2020
Is anybody else's Harry Potter Box Set severely delayed? I ordered mine on November 27, 2023 as a Christmas present, and the status is still "Processing." I received an email stating that the box will ship Dec 8th, but it didn't. When I contacted customer service they said it would ship Dec 29th in the order received. Still didn't ship. Now customer service is saying Jan 15th. Is anyone else's order this far behind or is it just me?

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Is anybody else's Harry Potter Box Set severely delayed? I ordered mine on November 27, 2023 as a Christmas present, and the status is still "Processing." I received an email stating that the box will ship Dec 8th, but it didn't. When I contacted customer service they said it would ship Dec 29th in the order received. Still didn't ship. Now customer service is saying Jan 15th. Is anyone else's order this far behind or is it just me?
Hi Janelle! Happy to help here - getting your package out the door is our top priority! We were expecting a new shipment to arrive at our warehouse last week, but the incoming shipment got delayed with the holidays. We actually just received a shipment of the box sets to our warehouse yesterday, and orders began shipping today! We are also receiving two more shipments of these to our warehouse over the course of the next week (one tomorrow, and one next week), so you should receive a tracking update hit your inbox shortly!

Thank you so much for your patience here as we work to get these out the door, and most of all, thanks for your support. On behalf of our whole team, we’re so excited for you to see the final result!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results