Has anyone else noticed this about XCMers

Jan 26, 2010
Ive noticed that some not all but some XCMers have a real attitude to card artist just because there doin a move slightly wrong they say that the persons crap even though they started off like that

Everyone starts out poor obviously because of lack of experience. I havn't so much payed attention to the attitude of "XCM'ers." In XCM moves must be done well, they must be smooth and flow in order to look good. Because this involves a great deal of dedication and practice it is extreamy annoying to see a move being done poorly or compleatly wrong because of lack of dedication.

If I spent weeks on a flourish to perfect it I have put in time and dedication. If another person goes and performs a move they have worked on for 5 minutes I would be pretty annoyed. If I can practice as long as I do to get it to look perfect other people can too.

Jan 28, 2010
Romania
this is not just an xcm issue. I've been playing guitar for over 10 years now, and it's even worse in music. you can see this on youtube. everyone calling each other n00blets, on a forum, someone who is a newbie, trying hard to learn something gets bashed, no one popped out of their mom's vag flourishing or playing some terrifying guitar. but people does not seem to be liking someone trying hard. just my thoughts.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
this is not just an xcm issue. I've been playing guitar for over 10 years now, and it's even worse in music. you can see this on youtube. everyone calling each other n00blets, on a forum, someone who is a newbie, trying hard to learn something gets bashed, no one popped out of their mom's vag flourishing or playing some terrifying guitar. but people does not seem to be liking someone trying hard. just my thoughts.

It happens everywhere.
Most muay thai fighters I know in person are real sweethearts and teach you proper technique if they see you doing something wrong or give one tips.
But there are some who say stupid crap like "I can beat that guy,he sucks" or insulting and talking down to first time muay thai practicioneers.
Because they think thats what learning a martial art is for.
Its sickening.

Best thing to do is ignore these people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 22, 2009
I would not be annoyed if someone did an XCM move wrong. But I'm not that into XCM. The thing is, it wouldn't affect me in any way If I knew I was good at that move and then saw them do it wrong. However, if I saw someone do a magic move wrong, like flash, I would be annoyed by the fact that they just exposed the trick. That's just me. And I try to only give constructive criticism, I still have old videos from when I was a beginner on my computer and when I look back I think, "Man, I thought that I was good?"

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results