Haunted Deck/Haunted Bill questions

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
So, I have some questions about both of the aforementioned items that are available for purchase on Penguin:

H. Deck:

-Is it examinable?

-Angle restrictions?

-Reset/setup?

H. Bill:

-Is it examinable?

-Angle restrictions?

-Reset/setup?

-Would you recomend one over the other?

PS: I edited it so that any exposure questions were not present any longer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
So, I have some questions about both of the aforementioned items that are available for purchase on Penguin:

H. Deck:
-Will I need any invisible thread or loops to perform?

-Is it examinable?

-Angle restrictions?

-Reset/setup?

H. Bill:

-Will I need any invisible thread or loops to perform?

-Is it examinable?

-Angle restrictions?

-Reset/setup?

-Would you recomend one over the other?

Haunted Deck...
- Not at liberty to say
- To a point
- Not really
- Yes
- I recomment the Haunted deck due to not actually ever performing the Haunted bill

Sorry about being so "to the point". Some of these questions border on exposure my friend.

Shane K.

I would have to Disagree, The Haunted Deck, though being a very basic trick, is brilliant, and people really get freaked out about it. Im actually known for 'Being able to move objects' now because of it.

And no one has ever, ever being able to guess how its done.

Kind of examinable. Can work on basically every angle. Reset's instantly.

Sep 1, 2007
UK
I don't think the haunted deck effect is a bad effect... actually it's a fantastic effect, but there are far better ones (haunted deck effects) available

Sep 1, 2007
UK
The one's that involve the use of loops...

The gimmick for the rising card etc is ok... but wears out over time and is an extra gimmick to carry around when there really is no need due to far superior effects available

But they work for you so thats great, but I wasn't very happy in the end with them

Sep 1, 2007
UK
I meant better Haunted Deck effects...

But your right, for the price it's pretty good and who knows... maybe The Dark Angel will love them, but I think there are better ways of accomplishing them ;)

Sep 2, 2007
Nathan Kranzo's Box Monster is one of the few haunted deck effects worth purchasing. Can use a borrowed deck, and is 100% examinable.

The only thing that I'm not ecstatic about Box Monster, which is a fantastic effect, is the need to keep purchasing refills, which is why I stick with the rising card deck instead.

Cheers,
JTM

Aug 31, 2007
personaly i dont trust that place, secondly (not to advertise) if you want a real haunted deck that doesnt take up pocket space that is examinable that can be done with any deck there is a product out for it, it is on E, it comes with insturcions, its not that hard to figure out what it is. as for hauted bill your better off making your own, its pretty easy

Sep 1, 2007
Cleveland, Ohio
The only thing that I'm not ecstatic about Box Monster, which is a fantastic effect, is the need to keep purchasing refills, which is why I stick with the rising card deck instead.

Cheers,
JTM
I bought the dvd when it came out and have not needed a refill yet. One gimmick will last a long time if you make it well and keep track of it. The effect imho is far superior to most marketed haunted deck gimmicks, especially ones that require an entire gimmicked deck. Box Monster is one of the few effects that I will say is perfect. Bravo Kranzo!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results