Having trouble with Control Download

Sep 1, 2007
Australia
Hey guys,

I finished downloading Control, but then it says I cannot play cause this file has to be extract (unzip). What does this mean and how do I do this, please would someone help me on this.

Hayden.

Sep 2, 2007
Hey,

Most computers have a standard program to unzip ZIP files. Simply double click on the file, and inside you should find the Control download. Just drag the file outside of the folder onto your desktop, or a preferable place of storage on your computer. Similarly, you can right-click on the file and click "Extract to...". Once the file is extracted, it should play perfectly.

If your computer does not have the ability to unzip the file, you can try unzipping the file with WinRAR -- which you download for free here.

Furthermore, if there are any issues, concerns, or questions with the download, don't hesitate to submit a support ticket -- the support guys will do their best to resolve any issues as soon as possible.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 2, 2007
The (ZIP) file must be downloaded to your computer first. Once it has completely downloaded, you must, then, extract the Control QuickTime Download file.

(When clicking on the download link, be sure to save the file to your computer by choosing the "Save File/Target As" option.)

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 2, 2007
The corrupt/error message usually means that the ZIP file is incomplete -- it has not completely and fully download. Thus, it cannot be opened or extracted.

You can try to redownload the Control ZIP file. Moreover, don't hesitate to submit a support ticket -- the support guys will try their best to resolve any issues.

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results