Hecklers

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I can't remember ever having a heckler, and honestly, I think many of the people magicians call hecklers, are not really hecklers.

Reactions: RealityOne

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
I agree with Christopher, hecklers are very rare. I've had some overly engaged spectators though.

My favorite was when doing a card trick for a kids show, I had one of the kids pick a card. Another kid yelled out, "I KNOW THIS TRICK!" I asked, "are you sure?" He responded "YES. I KNOW THIS ONE." I feigned sadness, took the card back and shuffled it into the deck and thought for a moment. "Let me try something completely different...." I said. I turned to the first kid and asked him, "pick a card..." The parents in the room completely lost it.

Reactions: WitchDocIsIn
May 25, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
I agree with Christopher, hecklers are very rare. I've had some overly engaged spectators though.

My favorite was when doing a card trick for a kids show, I had one of the kids pick a card. Another kid yelled out, "I KNOW THIS TRICK!" I asked, "are you sure?" He responded "YES. I KNOW THIS ONE." I feigned sadness, took the card back and shuffled it into the deck and thought for a moment. "Let me try something completely different...." I said. I turned to the first kid and asked him, "pick a card..." The parents in the room completely lost it.
That's awesome! Haha

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results