Hellbent by Jay Sankey

nremtb

Elite Member
Oct 27, 2010
Here's what you get.
*Immediately after order you receive a link to download a video demonstration and some basic
straightening and bending techniques.
*Once your package arrives you will receive a specially machined, hand polished, nickel-plated
props and instruction booklet with 30 plus illustrations.
*Learn 4 bends, 3 straightens, and 2 super practical penetration handlings. Also learn 2 bonus
effects. Vampire and Target Transposition which are both cards tricks that use the Hellbent props
in completely different ways.

The Ring-Fashionable
*One size fits all (wear on finger or thumb)
*Top quality construction (made of steel with nickel plating making it beautiful and magnetic)
*Has endless possibilities
*Can be handled for your favorite coin flourishes, vanishes, and appearances

The Instructions
*Jay has done it again with nothing short of perfect instructions. The illustrated book itself will teach
you everything you need to know in a well laid out easy to learn book. Jay has also included a
downloadable video that teaches you the basics. It doesn’t get any better than this.

A word from Jay
"People ask me about the nail ring ALL THE TIME. I can choose to show them some incredible
magic, or not, it's totally up to me. Talk about a secret weapon. When they ask, sometimes I mention
finding the round nail on the sidewalk near a construction site. I ask them to consider 'the incredible
pressure it must've taken to bend the nail into a perfect circle.' To me, the props are like cups and
balls, linking rings, etc. The effects, handlings and presentations are unlimited. Most of the time,
when starting a close-up set, I begin by casually removing the ring and either putting it on a nearby
table or I hand it to someone to hold onto. Then I slip a deck of cards or some other small prop out of
my pocket and go into a strong opening effect like 'Untorn' or something else. I remove the ring as if
to 'totally free up' my hands. This looks a little dramatic and really focuses people's attention on what
I'm doing WITHOUT ME HAVING TO SAY A WORD. It also does a perfect job of drawing attention to
the ring, but in an INDIRECT way. Another big plus. And from there, people ALWAYS ask about the
ring!

Conclusion
*I love this routine. It's a hard hitting, in your face miracle. The handling is also very practical. This
trick can be learned in a short amount of time, but be warned, the more practice you put in the
better it will look. I would suggest you get your favorite mirror and prepare it for a work out. I also
love the ring. As a piece of jewelry alone it is worth the price of the trick. It is very fashionable and
stunning. Although there are instructions believe me the limits of what you can do with the props are
endless. No two people will use this the same way. One of the greatest utility props I have come
across. Hellbent truly is a piece of anytime anywhere street magic. If you are performing the nail ring
always draws attention to itself. Your spectator’s inquire and you deliver some in their face miracles.
If you are not performing people will constantly ask about the ring and it sets you up to perform.
If you are all about making magic happen at moment’s notice this is for you. Its light weight and
easy to carry everywhere and all the time. The ring itself is not just a masterful magic prop but a
fashion statement. You will love to wear it as much as you love to perform it.

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
Man I wanted to get this, but I got Dough instead. Reason? Because I wasn't sure what my school would think about me having a nail lol

nremtb

Elite Member
Oct 27, 2010
I would still concider getting it. Make the tip blunt if you have to. This is a must have.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results