Hello All

Dec 7, 2016
Hello there, Brandon here. I just recently joined the Theory11 community upon purchasing the NPH deck. Just figured id introduce myself. (Also, sorry if there was already a thread for this)
Ive been practicing off and on for a while now but (as cliché as it may seem) I got into it by watching David Blaine and Criss Angel. I then got hand-me-down magic tricks that were my dads. I have the royal road to card magic, books from scam school + watchng the YouTube videos for the page constantly, different decks (invisible,marked,stripper + other fancy decks for flourishes). I want to learn more sleight of hand + bar tricks/street magic. Just to be able to "perform" in a small intimate setting whether it be for friends at a party or just street magic style. Any dvds or other books/kits/tricks to look into would be appreciated. Or just tips in general. Usually have trouble remembering some steps for tricks/flourishes.
I look forward to hearing from you all.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
Welcome to the forums!

Just a word of advice: when it comes to magic and flourishing, you typically don't want to mix them. With flourishing, the focus is on your handiwork. As a magician, you want the focus on everything BUT your hands.

Also, what kind of magic are you shooting towards? (Ring, cards, coins, etc)

Dec 7, 2016
Welcome to the forums!

Just a word of advice: when it comes to magic and flourishing, you typically don't want to mix them. With flourishing, the focus is on your handiwork. As a magician, you want the focus on everything BUT your hands.

Also, what kind of magic are you shooting towards? (Ring, cards, coins, etc)

Hi there, the flourishes are really just for messing around with cards @ home, just like a dexterity practice type thing. And mostly Card work. Like cards and close up magic with every day things.

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results