Help finding what I need for a pretty cool effect

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
I just recently bought a Genii magazine. this was the first Genii i have seen and i really liked the magazine. any way, it taught an effect in there where first a coin goes through a spectators hand and into a glass, then a coin goes through the bottom of the glass and lands in the spectators hand. i havent read past there. but at the end, you put the coins in the coin purse they started in and shrink the purse and all of the coins.

i am already buying a walking liberty shell set so i need a coin purse, a mini coin purse, and 4 mini walking liberty halfs.
where can i get these?
also if i decide to buy a soft walking liberty shell set, where could i get some mini soft walking liberty coins? would i have to ask schoolcraft or lassen to make some for me to buy from them?

thanks

Sep 1, 2007
wowwww thats a lot of equipment for a single trick
if this is your first time hearing of genni, i would assume your a begginer
if thats the case, learn some real slight of hand with coins first

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
well i had heard of genii just hadnt gotten to get one. also yes and no to the beginner thing. im not a beginner at magic but i am somewhat with coins. i have in the beginning there were coins. i have watched that about 3 times and have my retention vanishes, classic palms, finger palms, and thumb palms down pretty well. i can also do 3 or 4 routine pretty well. i made some people scream with a coins across into the spectators hand at a christmas party yesterday
(btw i also have bobos)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results