help on watch by Jacques Le Sueur

Jun 13, 2013
I recently bought "watch ".
The explanation and visualization of how Mr Jacques steals the watch is not clear, at least for me. I cannot understand tne movement of the midlle finger. I am familiry with the classical method, with the thumb. But Mr Jacques method seems much faster, yet I dont understand how he straps it off just with the middle finger. I have tried in many angles, but it does work. What am I doing wrong? How can I get help ?
Thank you
B

Jun 13, 2013
I had trouble at first as well, but after rewatching the video a few times I was able to comprehend the concept. I assume you're having trouble getting the pin with the middle finger. He switches the pin from middle to ring once he gets it free, but I noticed it's easier just to use the ring finger to pull the pin away.

I don't want to go in-depth here without revealing how it's done, but did you get the updated PDF file he emailed all buyers? If not, then send him an email or msg him on his facebook page.

The original purchase comes with a PDF file already, but he sent out another one because a lot of people have similar problems as you.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results