Help with 1-on-1's

Oct 17, 2007
hi guys need some suggestions..
i'm planning to get a 1on1 and just wanna know what should i buy next.. i have most of mr. kenner's work, and dnd's works.. just want something that is really of great value..

thanks a lot guys..

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
It'd be nice to know what kind of magic you like, price range you have, skill level, etc. We could help you out more that way.

Oct 17, 2007
Well I think the price will not concern me much if the 1on 1 is worth it. I've been doing magic for a good 3 years now.

Dec 20, 2007
Joplin, Mo., USA
Yeah, what Adjones said.

I've enjoyed all of Aaron Fisher's segments, especially the Hermann shift and the covered backslip force. Also, I've incorporated Hoffzy Osborne into an aces routine and gotten great reactions. But that's just me.

Oct 17, 2007
i like 5 speed and hoffzy osbourne a lot coz it is an effect that can stand alone.. any one that can suggest something like that?.. thanks!! :)

Dec 5, 2007
Indiana, USA
As one of the old dudes that posts to these threads, I really recommend trying to craft a couple of tricks that you already bought into a routine that brings out your personality. If you're just a hobbyist - most certainly just buy everything you can afford because the downloads are a lot of fun to learn from.

Oct 3, 2007
germany
5 speed is definetally worth picking up in my opinion. The ending catches everyone off guard. The cool thing is, I've performed it with great success even while there was a person who had a vantage point underneath the cards (could see all the faces). Apparantly, their card was just "suddonly there" :p.

Anyhoo, the outjogged herman shift is a good control. However, If you want simplicity and the ability to have the spectator shuffle the cards then Joel's Fan control.

Just my thoughts ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results