help

Aug 17, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
Hey guys... ok for christmas i got a 50 dollar gift card to T11. I usually do card magic but i am starting to break away and expand my horizon... my three decisions are

- Thread
- eXile
- Lit

They all look great but i dont have them... any other suggestions off T11 are also welcomed.

Thanks

~SM

Oct 24, 2007
Hey guys... ok for christmas i got a 50 dollar gift card to T11. I usually do card magic but i am starting to break away and expand my horizon... my three decisions are

- Thread
- eXile
- Lit

They all look great but i dont have them... any other suggestions off T11 are also welcomed.

Thanks

~SM

Out of those choices, I would get Lit. I got eXile and was disappointed with it. It's not very effective, plus once you've set up the trick you have a time limit to perform it.

Also, I would just get Lit because I don't do geek magic (Thread). However, it's really up to your style. I would not recommend eXile though.

Tyler

Exile out now!
It may seem cool but it really is one of those effects you do when you know you are going to do an effect in 20 minutes.

I would suggest Prophet, lit is really good, thread needs to be your cup of tee, control is amazing.

Mikk.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results