Hermann Pass PDF (maybe)

Hey guys,

A while back I posted a PDF in here called "1 in 9".

Approximately 100 people leapt at the chance to grab this effect to my delight, only to receive nearly to no feedback (but the feedback I got was great) and no review (promised by many.)

I've been considering another PDF about the Hermann Pass. For those of you who saw my color change last month will know one aspect I would want to touch on. But there are a few more discoveries I'd like to share with the magic community.

So my question to you guys is do I write another free PDF, not knowing that if my efforts are in vain in creating an easy/convenient source for leering something new. Or do I just share my basic thoughts in a post and risk being flamed for exposure.

I already have quite a bit of material written down and a PDF would not be far away if wanted. Plus as you can tell my ego/self esteem fuels these things. So if you're interested in learning some mad new color changes and some ****ing sick controls and some simple deck order retentions reply to this post and it will be updated accordingly.

Fair enough mate, drop me a PM and hopefully I can help you out with with "1 in 9." Should have said something when I put it out :) (If the effect didn't appeal to you, why did you ask for it?)

'Twas my first piece of magic I've put into text and I'm sure it was/is a bit rough. If need be I can help with video clips now too, I didn't have a cam back then. But now I'm fully loaded. :cool:

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
In 1in9, you have alot of moves from Daryl's Enciclopedia of Card Sleight's. So anyone who dont have that, cant really understand the sleight you put in 1in9.

I would love to see more pdf's, and performance video of 1in9.

May 20, 2008
England
I'm new as you know, so any pdfs I will be happy to review and give some feedback. Thanks for you advice anyway! Your ideas seem interesting, even though I have'nt seen 1 in 9. Count me in

Sep 1, 2007
I just read 1 in 9, and it's a pretty good trick, and it uses the mexican turnover, which is the most unjustified moves I know, and so I don't perform it. Now I have a reason for using a card to turn over other cards.

Due to the lack of mainstream interest, I'm just going to finish what I have as a word document and not bother with the effort I was planning to put into a PDF. When I've finished I'll just post it in the forums in a plain post.

Thank you to the few people that did voice their interest, I look forward to your feedback. If I help only one person even sleightly (pun intended) improve their magic, that'll make it worth while for me.

Hey guys,

A while back I posted a PDF in here called "1 in 9".

Approximately 100 people leapt at the chance to grab this effect to my delight, only to receive nearly to no feedback (but the feedback I got was great) and no review (promised by many.)

I've been considering another PDF about the Hermann Pass. For those of you who saw my color change last month will know one aspect I would want to touch on. But there are a few more discoveries I'd like to share with the magic community.

So my question to you guys is do I write another free PDF, not knowing that if my efforts are in vain in creating an easy/convenient source for leering something new. Or do I just share my basic thoughts in a post and risk being flamed for exposure.

I already have quite a bit of material written down and a PDF would not be far away if wanted. Plus as you can tell my ego/self esteem fuels these things. So if you're interested in learning some mad new color changes and some ****ing sick controls and some simple deck order retentions reply to this post and it will be updated accordingly.

Just put up the other PDF again...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results