Hershey Kiss trick... little advice.

Oct 11, 2007
Heh, I have NO idea what that effect is called, but I first saw Cyril do it anyhow. Oh, just saw on the video it is Sealed With a Kiss...
Video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=X2aDFnIT8ZM

Anyways, little thing I found out performing at the fourth of July festival downtown...is Don't do it on the fourth of July. Unless you know something I don't because...chocolate, get this, MELTS! Heh;)

Someone should have told me anyways, I tried carrying some in my pocket, all I can say is the reactions were ok, but they didn't look like hershey kisses anymore lol.

Oct 11, 2007
Heh, didn't think about that...luckily I had them in a side pocket or my little side belt card case...*whew*. Anyways...this is an effect better saved for cooler days. Also...just a side note...I hate youtube.

Sep 3, 2007
yup yup i had bad experiences of smashed kisses in my pocket.. do remind your victims that u perform the trick on not to put the kiss in their pockets or they face the same fate. i usually keep them in an M & Ms minis container. the kisses fit almost perfectly and u can store probably 8 i guess?

Heh, didn't think about that...luckily I had them in a side pocket or my little side belt card case...*whew*. Anyways...this is an effect better saved for cooler days. Also...just a side note...I hate youtube.

Definately. Sealed With A Kiss gets WAY better reactions when the Hersheys Kiss isn't Hershey's Milk Chocolate.

Youtube.......it's how I got my start, but I must say i'm starting to dislike it as well. BUT THATS ANOTHER THREAD.

Oct 11, 2007
Ah m'n'm's Container....sounds good I'll try it. Heh...watch as the chocolate milk pours out of the picture! hmmmmm....(chocolate toast sounds good I'm going to go make some, thanks for making me fatter guys) and yes, that IS another thread, so start one lol, I learned some from there too don't get me wrong, but THE TUTORIALS WERE RATED OVER THE ACTUAL VIDEO OF CYRIL!

Sep 3, 2007
Definately. Sealed With A Kiss gets WAY better reactions when the Hersheys Kiss isn't Hershey's Milk Chocolate.

Youtube.......it's how I got my start, but I must say i'm starting to dislike it as well. BUT THATS ANOTHER THREAD.

thankfully i learnt the trick watching a magician friend performing it an improvised version. but i did youtube to watch cyril's performance again to appreciate his method and adapted it to the routine i currently use.

and i agree about the milk choc, somehow people arent thrilled by a humble milk choc. cookies and cream it is for me! it hits them even harder when u let them take the card with their signature home to tell every1 about it... that what one of my friends did. =D

Oct 9, 2007
Australia
I've never seen this trick before, pretty good though how Cyril performed it.
Anyway, where can I learn this trick?
Is it from a book or DVD?

-Abu

Sep 3, 2007
I've never seen this trick before, pretty good though how Cyril performed it.
Anyway, where can I learn this trick?
Is it from a book or DVD?

-Abu

cyril doesnt reveals his tricks... just watch a few times over and i am sure u can figure it out. =D

Oct 11, 2007
As said before I do not believe Cyril reveals his tricks, however if you want to go the whole exposure route you could find it online...somewhere but we won't tell you, and I'm not sure we're allowed to. However, a legit site that I've been a member of for a long time released a version of it complete with video instruction and that would be: http://www,magichat.co.uk

But they have a level system where you have to work your way up by either submitting tricks or being active in the forums for awhile to get new levels and see sometimes harder but better tricks, there are some other good ones on there too. But yes you CAN find the trick somewhere.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results