Hey I am 16 and I am putting out Lecture notes and a DVD...Cool huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2007
Oh stop being such a drama queen. This is not the Disney channel. I don't see why people would not like you. The fact the a pro even talked about you, sadly, most people would kill for that on here.

Get over it and make some magic. We don't have time for this. the world is to close to blowing up to mope around.

you need to chill dude and drop this what justin started is very low and not his place to say anything

Sep 1, 2007
you need to chill dude and drop this what justin started is very low and not his place to say anything

I am very chilled, I agree with justin.

All I said was he needs to relax, he thinks his rep is gone and all that stuff. But he just needs to relax and get back to what he likes to do, and that is magic. Although I did tend to say it in a more harsh manner, but that was because everyone here is starting to make me a little ticked off. But i'm still chilled.

Oct 23, 2007
oh no! people are being offended! well I'm offended of you saying that people are getting offended so stop it and leave.

i hope you dont think your kool cause what your saying so leave you cant be good at magic cause how your lookian at the whole thing so leave

Sep 1, 2007
i hope you dont think your kool cause what your saying so leave you cant be good at magic cause how your lookian at the whole thing so leave

I can see the schools have failed you...

As an American and as a member of this forum I am exercising my right for freedom of speech. If you don't like it go back to Russia.

Sep 1, 2007
UK
I have not posted at all in this topic till now, but I am only gonna post once as that's all is needed...

Firstly I agree with Justin Miller, and believe it or not, but he has actually done whats best for Calvin

Now Calvin... none of this will have a bad effect on your future in magic, and infact it will stop you from rining it for yourself

Yeah it must not have been nice to hear the things Justin said, but firstly he's right, and secondly he was doing it to help you...

Now that's that... oh... and how has S3AL offended anyone lol... I don't think so

Sep 1, 2007
I have not posted at all in this topic till now, but I am only gonna post once as that's all is needed...

Firstly I agree with Justin Miller, and believe it or not, but he has actually done whats best for Calvin

Now Calvin... none of this will have a bad effect on your future in magic, and infact it will stop you from rining it for yourself

Yeah it must not have been nice to hear the things Justin said, but firstly he's right, and secondly he was doing it to help you...

Now that's that... oh... and how has S3AL offended anyone lol... I don't think so

agreed 100%

As an American and as a member of this forum I am exercising my right for freedom of speech. If you don't like it go back to Russia.
While this is true, you are on an online forum. The company who runs it (Theory 11) has ever right to restrict your free speech, censor you, whatever they want. They could ban you because they don't like the fact that you posted that your favorite food was chicken and you couldn't do anything about it.

More off-topic nonsense from the mind of Ryan. I try to spread my vast knowledge wherever possible :D

Sep 1, 2007
it is not anyone choice but his owns and you all know that but since justin said it you all must fallow.

How old are you? I mean really....

I don't follow Justin in everything he says. And I don't have to. I choose to agree with him because...well I agree with him.

If anything, the phrase "you all must follow him" is a reflection on your own character. Don't try to apply your limitations on other people.

Sep 1, 2007
UK
it is not anyone choice but his owns and you all know that but since justin said it you all must fallow.

Firstly I follow no-one... I agree with Justin and that's that.
If I didn't agree I would have absolutely no problem with saying so, I have no worries about speaking my mind

The reason most probably disagree and take it all to heart is because a lot of you are probably doing what Justin is against

Oct 23, 2007
and what wrong with dreams that all this.why dont ypu beat ppl down befor they get there because ppl like justin is scared because the youth is magic thses day even t11 says it.

Sep 1, 2007
and what wrong with dreams that all this.why dont ypu beat ppl down befor they get there because ppl like justin is scared because the youth is magic thses day even t11 says it.

I'm going to have to ask you to starting thinking before you post.

I really have no idea what you are saying. Justin is scared because the youth is magic? what...I'm lost.

Sep 1, 2007
UK

Erm... say again :confused:

Justin is definitely not scared lol, and it's silly to even think that

You all can have dreams, none of this stated otherwise...
But if it was really that important to you you'd only release material that has been fully refined and worked out... ive seen a lot of utter rbbish from some of these so called 'future of magic'.

The future of this art will have a lot to do with the youth, but also with those of an older age... you don't grow p and suddenly lose your ability to create...

And it's because of who the future of magic will be laid pon that Justin said what he said

Sep 2, 2007
Guys,

I'm closing this thread. The reasons should be apparent -- in fact, I believe I posted many of them here already -- in addition to the numerous requests to close this thread, which I received.

I'm disappointed.

JTM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results