Hey there new here + Jones Change effect

Mar 29, 2008
Hey there, havent posted here yet so here I go, so far I believe this looks like a nice site, made an order here for some decks and the Trilogy Flourishing DVD, very good and fast shipping and packaged well, I am impressed, hope to post more in the future!

Also, I wanted to post this, this little transpo was inspired by the buck twins and my grandfathers freind and is dedicated to my grandfather.

My Grandfather passed away a little over a week ago, and the day before the funeral I met his good freind, I showed him a few tricks, and one he liked was tivo 2.0, but after I showed him that he said "it would be impressive if you could get two cards to change places right in front of my face" so I thought about it, and yesterday it hit me, so I worked on it and this is what I got, Since it utilizes the Jones change, I decide to call it Mr Jones's Amazing Transpo, kind of cheesy, but kind of fits it.

If you know the jones change, you should be able to figure this out, only difficulty is the ditch at the end.

Critisism is accepted

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=TwMhVt5FuJw

Apr 22, 2008
Hmmmmmmmm ....... good job thinking of that idea using the jones change ........... but i dont think you should make a tutorial on it since thats a dan and daves move ... even tho they posted a tutorial ..... not too many people know about it.

Mar 29, 2008
all right, I was wondering about that, even tho they posted the tutorial, I shouldnt make the vid, thanks for the comments so far!

That and wow fast responses:eek:

Sep 1, 2007
If you're going to go to all the trouble of getting into position for this one, I might suggest making life easier by using a DF card for one of the hands. That way you will be cleaner and only have one card to ditch back onto the deck when you're done. This eliminates the use of dupes, plus a natural follow up which uses the DFer is anniversary waltz. Two cards switch places, then fuse together...I like that.

If you're going to go to all the trouble of getting into position for this one, I might suggest making life easier by using a DF card for one of the hands. That way you will be cleaner and only have one card to ditch back onto the deck when you're done. This eliminates the use of dupes, plus a natural follow up which uses the DFer is anniversary waltz. Two cards switch places, then fuse together...I like that.

I love it!

Mar 29, 2008

sounds like a good idea, thanks

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results