Hi there (new guy here)

Mar 20, 2009
hi all. My name is Pedro and I'm from Portugal. Can you tell me the best way to order products (decks, dvd's...) to europe? thanks for your time.

best regards

Sep 20, 2008
It'd be easier if you have Paypal, or a direct Debit/Credit card handy.

If you own any of the above, its simply the task of adding things to your 'cart' through the theory 11 product section. (Tricks, playing cards, 1 on 1 and gear, which all have respective tabs just up the top)

D

Deleted member 2755

hi all. My name is Pedro and I'm from Portugal. Can you tell me the best way to order products (decks, dvd's...) to europe? thanks for your time.

best regards

Hey Vogue and welcome! :) Well I am sorry, but because you live out of the US, you will have a large shipping charge. :( There is no avoiding it. I'm sorry. You could always search for magic stores online or in person near where you live though and see if they have the products you want. On Theory 11 though, many DVD's are actually offered as downloads so you can just download the DVD from here without having to pay for shipping. Sadly you can't download a deck of cards though.

Hope that helps! PM me if you need further assistance. I'd be happy to help. :)

-Doug

Jan 28, 2009
Belgium, Antwerp
if you have visa it's really easy, I'm from Europe to so yea it isn't realy easy to get all the products you want to buy.

but just downlowd the dvd's or book's

(daniel madison's books owne..)

Mar 20, 2009
thank you all for the feedback :)

man that's to bad... I really want those guardians :(

I'm really into daniel madison stuff so I think I will download some of his books, can you give me some tips on the best books?

another thing, what do you guys think of control? is it worth it? I mean, the effect is great, but have you tried it out?
thanks again for your time.

Wish my name were Pedro :D
:D

best regards

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results