Hidden Prophet picture!

D

Deleted member 2755

This is the first time I saw this. Anyone wanna PM me the other links? ;).... Please?...... :( Well I now know Prophet is a card trick =P

-Doug

Feb 17, 2008
K-W, ON, Canada
Sinful, just go to Tom's artist page and highlight the content area, right-click > view selection source (if you're in Firefox - otherwise, just right click and view the entire source code). There are two hidden links within the content area.. if you're in FF, they'll be highlighted in green.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2755

Thanks for the help. Ok now I'm stumped.... is Prophet a money and a card trick?:p Whatever I'm gonna stay out of this speculation. I'll just wait until the trailer, however knowing Theory 11 the trailers won't show anything until the final trailer is released which will probably be the release date of the actual effect. ;)

-Doug

Jan 27, 2008
Man, I am so impressed with Theory 11's cliff hangers. They always keep you guys guessing to the point where you actually post theories, conspiracies, pictures, (and so on) on their own forums!

Guys, you go ahead and speculate. Please. Fuel the hype!

..:Z:..

D

Deleted member 2755

Man, I am so impressed with Theory 11's cliff hangers. They always keep you guys guessing to the point where you actually post theories, conspiracies, pictures, (and so on) on their own forums!

Guys, you go ahead and speculate. Please. Fuel the hype!

no hype no... I hate having to look forward to things.... it kills me...

-Doug

Jan 27, 2008
no hype no... I hate having to look forward to things.... it kills me...

-Doug

These cliff hangers are the incentives that are keeping you guys coming back to their site to talk about and and to reenforce the hype. Who knows, maybe while your looking around for "secret" digital pictures of the Prophet effect, it might come to you: "Hey, I'm low on decks. I'm on T11 right now, why not I purchase some Guardian decks? Yah..."

More business for Theory 11!!! YAY!!!! :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results