Hobbies!

PTG

Jun 15, 2008
In a cave.
Hmm... let's see... I'm actively: Playing guitar, piano, and keyboard with about 7 years of experience in everything (give or take).

I also am good at: Rubik's cube (2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x5), snowboard, play basketball in a league, sing, swim, draw, breakdance, ballroom dance (it's actually rather fun:D), video edit (a little), write, do cardistry, pen spin, juggle (4 balls almost 5...), and... umm, I think that's it... oh, yeah I also am 2 belts away from black in Chun Do Kwan/Tae Kwan Do. :eek:

No, don't ask what I do with my free time... I DON'T HAVE ANY!!!!:D

Yeah, I'll add anything else that I think of... :)

-PTG

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
besides magic there is Photography, drawing (especially Charicatures), rubik's cube, coin collecting, Chuck norris facts research, puzzles (sudoku, crossword, etc) trivia and academia, the list goes on, im always trying to keep myself busy.

May 16, 2008
I am a dj. it's been a hobby ever since I was 18. I actually started djaying and doing magic at the same time.

I'll be happy to whip up a mix for anyone. you can just pm me and I'll upload it somewhere for you.

Jan 13, 2008
Besides magic/mentalism, I enjoy playing Go, hanging out with friends, playing video games (PS3, DS, PSP, and Wii being my favourites, but I dabble in all of the systems--it depends on the game--also, Diablo 3 on the computer in the future, seeing as Diablo 2 took over my life back when it was a more fresh game), biking, driving (it's fun...I love my car, heh), doing puzzles of all sorts, and other stuff (which isn't coming to mind, as it's late and I'm tired--too much studying, it's exam season). :)

Also, someone else mentioned Psychology...that's one of my majors. I'm curious, how do you take up Psychology as a hobby? :confused:

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
I have loads of hobbies!

I love to read, write short stories, act, watch films (I'm a huge film geek!), cook, and I suppose writing lyrics could be considered a hobby, although it is for my band so I guess it's more for constructive purposes than for hobbyist purposes :)

CL

Jun 24, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
- play video games... a lot I prefer FPS' and RPG's
I've been involved in a professional gaming circuit for 3 yrs now playing FPS games
- play piano and alto sax
- create websites when I have the time
- go to school for network security
- spend as much time w/ my gf as possible because she lives 14hrs away....
- huge movie buff
- love music, I listen to a very wide variety.

Jul 19, 2008
I know this is probably a sin, but piano is actually my main hobby (10 Years)
also guitar for 2 years
robotics team at my hs
studying my ass off (especially for AP bio >.>)
goin to concerts
reading
3d animation
Techy stuff
oh and more studying

Ben D

May 19, 2008
manchester
oh god - i dont have hobbies, just "intrests".

drawing
reading (somtimes)
watching a film
acting
performing
magic
be bored
abit of cardistry
hang out with people
be awsome
think about dying my hair
sleep (major big "intrests")
ummmmm and stuff. :)

Jul 29, 2008
Wow we've got a ton of people who have alot of hobbies. Man we've got magicians, musicians, cooks, writers, gamers, and graphic designers!
Guys if you do play videogames I would just ask if you don't mind saying what you play!
I play shooters and RPG's on the 360!
Just incase my gamertag is Own3dD4nt3!

Thanks!

Wow we've got a ton of people who have alot of hobbies. Man we've got magicians, musicians, cooks, writers, gamers, and graphic designers!
Guys if you do play videogames I would just ask if you don't mind saying what you play!
I play shooters and RPG's on the 360!
Just incase my gamertag is Own3dD4nt3!

Thanks!

Super Nintendo baby!!!!!!!!! I just beat Super Metroid, Super Castle Vania, Super Starwars 2 and 3, Final Fantasy IV V and VI, Street Fighter II Turbo, and TMNT Streetfighting game!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results