Holiday Contest WHEEL WHAT U WON?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 5, 2015
ok so the best holiday giveaway is back and I know skeptics would come and comment that its rigged and all, but I know t11 would never do such a thing so just to have the hopes high of ppl playing it I am starting this thread so that you guys post what you won yet so that others can be inspired and motivated

Heres how you post
Free try or was it a purchased one
What you won

So here's what mine was

Free entry
No reward

Dec 5, 2015
Free Spin - 50 Elite Points
On a side note, I new to theory11. These points sound good and all, but I don't actually know what they are, can anyone offer me assistance please?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Free Spin - 50 Elite Points
On a side note, I new to theory11. These points sound good and all, but I don't actually know what they are, can anyone offer me assistance please?
Hey Dan, welcome! Happy to help! Elite points are earned in several ways - winning a contest, posting reviews of products you've purchased, and purchasing products. For every dollar you spend, you learn 10 elite points. Those points can then be redeemed towards rare, exclusive items in The Archive (not available for sale for money), or converted into an instant discount on a future order: you can redeem your elite points for a coupon code anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results