Holiday Contest WHEEL WHAT U WON?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2014
My luckiest has been 50 :| I anticipate that it will be like this until my last spin and I will get something amazing. Am I being too hopeful?

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
50 pts. That just put me into Elite Membership. Every little points count. (Am I supposed to get notified about my elite membership? Not sure about what changes from here.)

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
Sorry to hear that Brett .... I know the feeling you're watching and hoping that the wheel lands on something nice and then reality comes in and demolishes all hope .... "No Reward" "Better Luck Next Time!"

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
Sorry to hear that Brett .... I know the feeling you're watching and hoping that the wheel lands on something nice and then reality comes in and demolishes all hope .... "No Reward" "Better Luck Next Time!"

It's all good. I've got my fair share of Elite Points from the wheel this year. It's just frustrating thinking you're making a good strategic move, then have it blow up in your face.

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Apr 22, 2016
Every spin I've done has either been no reward, 100 elite points, or 50 elite points. I know I should trust the people at Theory11, but it's difficult not to come to the conclusion that it's rigged.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Every spin I've done has either been no reward, 100 elite points, or 50 elite points. I know I should trust the people at Theory11, but it's difficult not to come to the conclusion that it's rigged.

No thread bumping, please. This thread is from 2015. You can post in the newer thread here - https://www.theory11.com/forums/threads/holiday-wheel.46578/page-12

THREAD CLOSED

Regarding this being rigged: The contest is in no shape rigged in any way. The contest DOES use odds. The odds of landing on a grand prize is NOT equal to that of landing on 25 Elite Points. The wheel does not indicate the odds of landing on any specific prize. There will be thousands of 25 point prizes, but only one or two of each grand prize, and other quantities of the mid-tier prizes.

The instant you click "Spin", your prize is assigned by our system, even before the wheel spins. The wheel stopping on a prize does not determine which prize - random chance does. Your prize is picked by random number, based on the odds we have set for the prizes, and then the wheel spins and stops at the prize you won.

Having a set of odds to make sure that we don't give away thousands of grand prizes does not mean things are rigged. If the contest was rigged, we would be advertising multiple grand prizes and never actually give any of them away, or we would manipulate things to make sure that only certain people ever win anything. This contest is not like that in any way. Every spin (free or from a purchase) is identical and your spin has the exact same odds to win very real prizes as the next person's spin.

// L

Reactions: The Magic X
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results