Holiday Contest

Jul 2, 2011
Californiaaa
Do Theory11 gift certificates allow me to earn points?
To be more specific,
a) does purchasing a gift certificate give points?
and b) does using gift certificate credits to purchase other Theory11 items, (e.g. more gift certificates) give points?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
The only thing which I questioned a little bit with this competition is part of the 'Ultimate Brick' Pack and when it states the below:

So much for there being nothing special/different/hyped about the Pre-Release edition.

Looks like all along you knew there was a difference as it was included in the contest.

Hey Matt, I think you may have missed my post about the pre-release edition, and the first edition here. Check it out.

Jul 13, 2011
I prefer 30-40% off for couple of days for playing cards for everyone or only for internatinal customers.. The shipping is so damn high..

James555

Elite Member
Sep 10, 2011
Australia
I really want to get some decks and some points for the holiday contest but the shipping is so high that I can't afford it
Please please lower the shipping costs.

Hey Matt, I think you may have missed my post about the pre-release edition, and the first edition here. Check it out.
Cheers J.B,

Not intending to cause an issue or anything was just a little confused.

Totally understand that you didn't expect the issue to occur, and that you were disappointed with the quality and that as the 111 Original Decks had already been sent out there was nothing you could do.

I guess the strange thing to me though, is that part of the Brick now contains one of these Decks (Making it 112 available) and without this deck a week ago the brick would have only included 11 Decks. What was the original 12th deck, or was the prize only organized in the past couple of days?

Just seemed a little odd that after all the fuss, Theory11 would go out of their way to offer another one of the decks out - knowing they weren't happy with the quality.

Anyway, not intending to start any issue just didn't make logical sense to me.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
I guess the strange thing to me though, is that part of the Brick now contains one of these Decks (Making it 112 available) and without this deck a week ago the brick would have only included 11 Decks. What was the original 12th deck, or was the prize only organized in the past couple of days?

Hey Matt, the exact decks contained within the Ultimate Brick prize were finalized in the days leading up to 11/11, and it seems only natural that our MOST rare deck ever (unintentionally) would be included within a brick of "our most rare decks ever." ;) The deck included within the brick comes from my personal stash, as not a single deck of those exists in our warehouse. A total of 144 decks are in circulation, not a single deck more, and not a single deck less.

The issue with the pre-release edition (spelled out in my forum thread last week) was not a matter of quality. The decks felt incredible - perfect cut, perfect finish. The exact shade of gold ink on the back wasn't true to our original vision, and that was what prompted the re-print. We're very confident that we collectively made the right call, and we paid for the entire first edition printing even though it was destroyed. If that's not putting money where our mouth is, and prioritizing quality over profits, then I don't know what is. The result was very much worth the hassle. The first release edition Monarchs are incredible.

Jul 2, 2011
Californiaaa
I noticed that on the holiday contest page, the image for The Ultimate Brick has a deck of JAQK Cellars cards in it, yet the description does not mention it.
What does this mean???

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
I noticed that on the holiday contest page, the image for The Ultimate Brick has a deck of JAQK Cellars cards in it, yet the description does not mention it.
What does this mean???

Hey Siphe, just to confirm, the brick WILL contain a deck of JAQK Cellars. The deck was set aside just for that purpose this past week, and it's sitting on my desk as we speak! Good luck!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hi,...
During our transaction, where specifically will we be prompted to divide up our points?
thanks

Right after you finish your order, you'll see a button at the bottom of the receipt page to redeem your points. You'll also get an email with a link (in case you missed it during the checkout process). Remember that you can also gets points for FREE every day, so good luck to you in taking home the top prize!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results