Holiday Promotions

Geez STOP having a cry! You babies. E is giving you a bonus for buying stuff from them, is that really something to cry about. When was the last time you gave a couple grand away for free?

Who cares if you spend $75 and you get a sticker? Your getting it as a bonus, if you so happen to have $75 of stuff in your cart. You crap on about how bad E is, and when they do something nice for you, you just hate them some more.

So stop little 6 year old kids and be grate-ful for what your givin.

JDEN

Sep 20, 2008
Pardon Jden, but i dont run a popular Magic-based site that is reknowned for selling overpriced(?) goods. if i do however decide to take that route, i'll let you know and i'll splash out a few grand.

AND IM NOT JEAOLUS( well, a little)Im happy with the stuff I have, so, if you dont like the promotions,DONT RANT ABOUT THEM, there are guys that are going to actually use them,so everyone just be happy and have a nice crhistmas.

Were having a discussion. were not really ranting. well im not. i just think its a bit of a waste of money as some people imply that they're just going to buy a truckload of E-crap just for the god**** prize. (which therefore makes it a money making scam)

Dont get me wrong though, some of the stuff there are quite cool. i like the Bolt-on Black ghosts, and the 100 Deck giveaway.

Sep 30, 2008
Pittsburgh
Geez STOP having a cry! You babies. E is giving you a bonus for buying stuff from them, is that really something to cry about. When was the last time you gave a couple grand away for free?

Who cares if you spend $75 and you get a sticker? Your getting it as a bonus, if you so happen to have $75 of stuff in your cart. You crap on about how bad E is, and when they do something nice for you, you just hate them some more.

So stop little 6 year old kids and be grate-ful for what your givin.

JDEN

Thank you. You guys complain about E overpricing everything when Theory11 prices things almost the exact same way.

Why can't you guys just accept both sites as good places to learn? The truth is, E has a TON of more stuff on their site available. And look at JB and Wayne Houchin. They both started at E. And most of you guys were probably introduced into magic from that site.

There are pros and cons of E and T11. You guys have this weird assumption that E is out to get you. The truth is, E and T11 are both trying to accomplish the same thing.

I'm not hating on T11, nor am I trying to praise E. I'm just sick and tired of watching all the complaining about E for EVERY single little thing they do.

-Kevin

Sep 20, 2008
Pardon, you both are missing the point that i brought up earlier.

I am not bashing E in any way possible, i am merely asking if anyone feels the same away regarding the promotion.

It really sounds to me like you guys need to re-read my post, because once you read the word 'ellusionist' and 'Crap' (or any other demoralizing word used) you immediately assume that were bashing E as a whole.

Listen the hell up. were talking about the promotion, not bashing the whole god forsakened company. (though i wouldnt hesitate to rant about E and its services and whatnot. but that's another story.)

Stop ass kissing and contribute to the discussion.

Sep 30, 2008
Pittsburgh
Pardon, you both are missing the point that i brought up earlier.

I am not bashing E in any way possible, i am merely asking if anyone feels the same away regarding the promotion.

It really sounds to me like you guys need to re-read my post, because once you read the word 'ellusionist' and 'Crap' (or any other demoralizing word used) you immediately assume that were bashing E as a whole.

Listen the hell up. were talking about the promotion, not bashing the whole god forsakened company. (though i wouldnt hesitate to rant about E and its services and whatnot. but that's another story.)

Stop ass kissing and contribute to the discussion.
'

Sinful07,

I was not attacking you or your posted opinion. I was simply reacting to all of the unnecessary bashing shown in this thread.

There's also no reason to resort to harsh language to help emphasize your point.

In a response to your old post, I think that you're right. Sure it's a money making scheme. Aren't all holiday promotions supposed to do that? If you spend "X" amount of excessive money, then we'll give you "Y" prize. It doesn't cost us that much, but it should make you pretty happy.

Pardon Jden, but i dont run a popular Magic-based site that is reknowned for selling overpriced(?) goods.

Forgive me for taking that as a bashing attempt.

-Kevin

Sep 20, 2008
I think im entitled to an opinion- Whereas i have placed my opinion in a civilized manner, rather than just stating "E sucks."

Anywho, this just reminds me of the times when i used to go to the arcades and waste all my money on them crappy little basketball games just to win tickets.

i still wanted that goddamn gigantic teddy bear. i was 1,000 tickets short. i couldve probably bought the damn bear if i saved up the money lol.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Guys,

There's no need for this to turn into a huge argument. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

That said, let's keep the "beef" out of this thread. Cheese - on the other hand - is more than welcome.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results