How can I find more info on decks for reviews?

Aug 10, 2014
So, I would like to start making deck reviews and make them better than others that I have seen. Usually other deck reviews just feature the obvious things (handling, appearance, who made it etc.) although I would like to include some things that you don't just see on the tuck case.

For example, not all decks say what the finish is, if it's a collaboration or something else. If I were to be reviewing a theory11 deck I would try and take what I can from Expose and the description here on the website, but they don't always state further information. How can I find more about this? Also, what do I do for a deck that isn't by theory11? Is there a website that can offer this information?

Finally, what does stock mean? Is that when a deck is snappy for instance.

Thanks

Dec 29, 2011
To be honest not sure on finding further information on decks, you may be able to email the producers (T11, E, etc.)

The stock of the deck is the kind of paper that is used for it to be printed on. Thick stock makes for a stiff deck, the kind that is difficult to spring, thinner stock is easier. Beyond that, I'm not too sure on how much it varies, I imagine that there are many other variables beyond thickness, but I'm not sure what they are.

If you want to do deck reviews that are better than average, please use some good presentation skills, and at the least have some emotion in your voice, that alone would make you stand out.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results