The Magician Online

The Magician Online is a live, interactive, online experience - in the comfort of your own home. Starring Dan White. As seen by Ashton Kutcher, Ariana Grande, Chris Rock, James Corden, Jessica Alba, and President Clinton.

See details

How do you answer...

Feb 8, 2009
i only remember that people asked me this once and i answered i dont remember.
ill continue answering like that because if ill answer like - "someone tought me" in will make them underestimate the flourish wich i worked hard on.
but in te same time i dont want to answer "from a dvd" as i dont want poeple to think im sitting in front of a dvd to learn flourished so i think i dont remember its the best answer for the situation.

What i do

See when people ask me "How do you learn that" i am honest with them to a certain point. I tell them that some effects i just think of "which i have made about 3 routines" and then ill tell them i learned from more advanced magicians through a "private" lesson. This way im not lying but in the same sence im not telling the whole truth also. Normally when i do this they really don't think nothing of it and just say man i wish i could do that.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results