How lucky was I! :D

Jan 19, 2009
this must be the most amazing experience and one of the luckiest moments of my life.... me and my funky fesh friend 'matt' were going down to the land of manchester to find some cool places to shoot hiz 'zombi' photo for his media

anyway back to the magic..... i took this as a prime opportunity to get some magic videos done.... now if any of you have been down to manchester recently... you will have noticed not many people want to see your magic, so after about an hour i gave up and we decided to shoot some videos of me doing some magic on the edge of a 5 story car park roof.... that got alot of attention but i got told to move because people thought it was a suicide attempt

'DON'T DO IT MAN... DON'T JUMP' this was an actual quote...

(granted if i was suicidal i probably would have a deck of cards with me..........at least an half dollar :D)

wow i ramble back to the story
anyway i got on the buss fed up because i didnt get any live performance shots..... wow how lucky i got.... the buss was packed because it was 20 mins late.... i was sitting on a chair with people all around.

HELL YAH I WHIPPED EM OUT!!!.... my black tigers of corse.... after about 2 springs and some sexy cuts.... i hurd a murmur.... this murmur was 'can he do magic' so me being me i shot a card into the air to grab his attention and went straight into it by saying 'this is gonna be your card watch closely as i confuse you' (not those words it was more witty bt i cannot remember XD)

so i then went onto many card to mouth routines which were all a hit.... by this point all the back of the buss were laughing and shouting and just generally having fun...... but this isn't the end.....

why not take this to its hight... this was when i thought ' IM ON A BUSS' there couldn't be more people to mess with ..... and i remembered that i still had one mouth coil left...... and by this point my friend was recording HELL YEH'

so i finished my magical frenzie by doing a comedy tissue act where i eat tissue then the coil is produced at which point i was reversing down the buss getting different people to hold onto it :D

this was the very first time i have properly performed for people and felt that it went great even the camera man who is my best mate and has seen all the tricks before was flumexed
i thought i did a really good job and the people were still talking about it when the buss was nearly empty :D

anyways the moral of the story..... use your surroundings to your advantage get the best you can out of your spectators and just have fun like i did here today

(p.s did not meen to sound like i was boasting BUT lets be honest i am proud of myself today first time performing properly for alot of people and it went well.... i am happppy :D)

have any of you guuys had an experiance like this ???
Video will be up sooon

SteveF

Elite Member
Nov 3, 2010
this must be the most amazing experience and one of the luckiest moments of my life.... me and my funky fesh friend 'matt' were going down to the land of manchester to find some cool places to shoot hiz 'zombi' photo for his media

anyway back to the magic..... i took this as a prime opportunity to get some magic videos done.... now if any of you have been down to manchester recently... you will have noticed not many people want to see your magic, so after about an hour i gave up and we decided to shoot some videos of me doing some magic on the edge of a 5 story car park roof.... that got alot of attention but i got told to move because people thought it was a suicide attempt

'DON'T DO IT MAN... DON'T JUMP' this was an actual quote...

(granted if i was suicidal i probably would have a deck of cards with me..........at least an half dollar :D)

wow i ramble back to the story
anyway i got on the buss fed up because i didnt get any live performance shots..... wow how lucky i got.... the buss was packed because it was 20 mins late.... i was sitting on a chair with people all around.

HELL YAH I WHIPPED EM OUT!!!.... my black tigers of corse.... after about 2 springs and some sexy cuts.... i hurd a murmur.... this murmur was 'can he do magic' so me being me i shot a card into the air to grab his attention and went straight into it by saying 'this is gonna be your card watch closely as i confuse you' (not those words it was more witty bt i cannot remember XD)

so i then went onto many card to mouth routines which were all a hit.... by this point all the back of the buss were laughing and shouting and just generally having fun...... but this isn't the end.....

why not take this to its hight... this was when i thought ' IM ON A BUSS' there couldn't be more people to mess with ..... and i remembered that i still had one mouth coil left...... and by this point my friend was recording HELL YEH'

so i finished my magical frenzie by doing a comedy tissue act where i eat tissue then the coil is produced at which point i was reversing down the buss getting different people to hold onto it :D

this was the very first time i have properly performed for people and felt that it went great even the camera man who is my best mate and has seen all the tricks before was flumexed
i thought i did a really good job and the people were still talking about it when the buss was nearly empty :D

anyways the moral of the story..... use your surroundings to your advantage get the best you can out of your spectators and just have fun like i did here today

(p.s did not meen to sound like i was boasting BUT lets be honest i am proud of myself today first time performing properly for alot of people and it went well.... i am happppy :D)

have any of you guuys had an experiance like this ???
Video will be up sooon

http://www.amazon.com/English-Gramm...=sr_1_6?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1298590841&sr=1-6

Aug 6, 2008
I always see members here giving a hard time about grammar. I know you should use proper grammar, but it just annoys me sometimes when I look at replies I don't see actual replies to the topic instead I see: "learn to spell" and stuff like that. I mean as long as you can understand the point that is being given across does it really matter? This is not English class is it. Just sayin..

Harrybob- I'm glad you had such a great performance, I could imagine it as I read. Keep on performing.

SteveF

Elite Member
Nov 3, 2010
I always see members here giving a hard time about grammar. I know you should use proper grammar, but it just annoys me sometimes when I look at replies I don't see actual replies to the topic instead I see: "learn to spell" and stuff like that. I mean as long as you can understand the point that is being given across does it really matter? This is not English class is it. Just sayin..

Harrybob- I'm glad you had such a great performance, I could imagine it as I read. Keep on performing.

http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?15-theory11-Official-Forum-Rules

Here is a section of the forum rules:

"On SPELLING & GRAMMAR:

* Being a forum, it’s highly important that you make each thread/post readable and grammatically correct. We pride ourselves on the fact that over 47% of our users are literate.
* Some examples of what NOT to post:
// “COOL NeW Trik!!! __ Chex ITS OuT!!”
// “Doo u tink u can hlp me on dis dbl lft junk??! lemme kno…. k”

Dec 18, 2010
http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?15-theory11-Official-Forum-Rules

Here is a section of the forum rules:

"On SPELLING & GRAMMAR:

* Being a forum, it’s highly important that you make each thread/post readable and grammatically correct. We pride ourselves on the fact that over 47% of our users are literate.
* Some examples of what NOT to post:
// “COOL NeW Trik!!! __ Chex ITS OuT!!”
// “Doo u tink u can hlp me on dis dbl lft junk??! lemme kno…. k”

Really..? Are you serious..?
This is not your thread. Post something thats relevant to the topic, or start your own.

Now with that said. Harrybob where's our video!!!!

SteveF

Elite Member
Nov 3, 2010
Really..? Are you serious..?
This is not your thread. Post something thats relevant to the topic, or start your own.

Now with that said. Harrybob where's our video!!!!

It is relevant to the topic. Harrybob started this thread to share a story and to show his grammar skills right? I was just showing him a book that would further his research and knowledge. Just trying to help him out, that's all.

Jan 20, 2009
California
Great Story Harrybob, The more you get out there and perfom the more fun
you will have. and would love to see the video, keep it up.

Jan 19, 2009
honestly guys i found his comment about the 'grammar for dummies' rather funny, but to be honest i wrote it like that... because well im just weird and thought the way i wrote it went well with what happened in my experience I'm not just a crazed mad man you know XD

and my friend has the cam corder :O.... so when he drops it off today i shall most defonatly post the video as soon as thanks for all the great comments :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results