How many decks of cards?

Dec 21, 2007
isle of wight uk
do you perform with???

now off the top of my head i perform about 5 effects that use gaffs, panic being 1.
so the only deck i use are red bicycles. they may not have a deep meaningful piccy on the back but they are not suspicious in any way.

now im reading on here that some guys are bending over backwards, some even willing to just bend over just to get there hands on wynns like there super special. same about other cards, guardians masters, ghosts etc

so when your performing do you do your regular deck tricks with your nice looking cards then switch to a completly different deck for any gaffed tricks you may have???

as imo i think switching to a completly different deck is going to give the tricks away a bit.

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
do you perform with???

now off the top of my head i perform about 5 effects that use gaffs, panic being 1.
so the only deck i use are red bicycles. they may not have a deep meaningful piccy on the back but they are not suspicious in any way.

now im reading on here that some guys are bending over backwards, some even willing to just bend over just to get there hands on wynns like there super special. same about other cards, guardians masters, ghosts etc

so when your performing do you do your regular deck tricks with your nice looking cards then switch to a completly different deck for any gaffed tricks you may have???

as imo i think switching to a completly different deck is going to give the tricks away a bit.

Maybe someone could edit this quickly - he kinda exposed Panic a little bit.

Sep 9, 2007
in my case

i cannot bring any other decks to school except bicycles, cause there's this ******* that's such a prick. He constantly watches me flourish, trying to learn it.

he can't

but either way, he asked where he could get tally ho's, i told him they were not sold anymore,

the idiot believed me, but either way, i'm the only magician/card enthusiast in my school, and i want to keep it that way

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 29, 2007
Atlanta, GA
in my case

i cannot bring any other decks to school except bicycles, cause there's this ******* that's such a prick. He constantly watches me flourish, trying to learn it.

he can't

but either way, he asked where he could get tally ho's, i told him they were not sold anymore,

the idiot believed me, but either way, i'm the only magician/card enthusiast in my school, and i want to keep it that way

lol you are quite the selfish, mean kid, arent you ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 18, 2007
When I really perform I'll use regular or Masters red backed bikes if my routine calls for gaffs, or blue if there are no gaffs.

For fun though I'll use things like Shadow Masters and Ghosts and whatnot. =]

Nov 28, 2007
D.C. Area
i used bicycle black tiger and Riderbacks but i pefer riders since spec. dont think anything is supspicious about them like you said.

Oct 20, 2007
in my case

he can't

Why not help him out? Maybe he is really interested?

I had a few friends that like my magic, and they wanted to learn, i was reluctant at first but they started learning by themselves so i helped them and now they have gotten really good. I actually welcome the competence, it makes sure i keep working hard.

Edit: Sorrry got off topic: i usually use red bycicles, and use the gimmick in that color, so they don't notice it, later when im more comfortable I usually switch to ghost, introducing them, etc. Makes them less suspicious.

Dec 30, 2007
in my case

he can't

Extremely selfish I'd say. I teach anyone who wants to learn because the world needs more entertainers.

On another word, all he needs to do is google and he'll find out everything.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results