How much have you spent?

Jul 21, 2008
Ohio
Alright, lets see. I've spent around $200 on cards, plus somewhere in the range of $600 to $700 on magic. Includes DVDs, tricks etc. So somewhere around $1000.

Feb 9, 2008
BUFFALO, NY
I noticed that most of you guys that are replying are still in school! Be prepared though!! When you get older it WILL get worse!! I have been doing magic for over 7-8 years and I do it for a living and I have spent well over $10,000 dollars!!

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
Including cards, dvd's, download purchases and shipping + customs... It's around 1000$. And I only have like 30 decks of cards... Yep, shipping and customs kills me.

And no, I don't regret anything I bought... Does it collect dust? YES. Do I regret it? NO. Money is for spending. If we don't spend the money, it is just useless colored peace of paper...

I look at it this way:
It is better and more fun for me to purchase Palming 1on1, then to have one meal in McDonalds... :)

Jan 13, 2008
I'm far too lazy to add up all my receipts (online and offline), but I do know it's in the thousands. Just this past Christmas I spent well over $500 on my brother (and he on me), so yeah...lots. *sigh*

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results