• 12-18

Votes: 105 57.7%
  • 19-25

Votes: 43 23.6%
  • 25+

Votes: 28 15.4%

• Total voters
I'm glad somebody started this topic.

I see there's a lot of people between 13 and 18. This explains a lot of things and new threads like "Help me I'm in trouble I need to talk about magic in school" or "should I buy this dvd or this one?" or "Hey Chris Kenner and Dan and Dave what's the most useful sleight??" (which was my favorite by the way) hehe.

Anyhow, I'm 26.

Anyone else my age?

I highly resent that. I would be willing to bet that if you went to a local SYM charter you would find at least 2 kids between the ages of 13-18 (some maybe even younger than that) that are far more magically experienced then yourself. Stereotyping every teenager on this board is a very bad thing and shows that you have a very closed mind. Not every "kid" on here posts those types of threads, the ones who were recently exposed to magic and don't know any better do...."Newsflash!", you were like that too when you first started out in magic- everyone is/was.

Respectfully,
~David Rysin

Sep 1, 2007
Cleveland, Ohio
Im 22 going on 23...Ha ha ha I always HATE when people say that. OF COURSE youre going to be 23 or whatever youre never 22 going on 37! Its simple math I know what your age plus 1 is! Ha ha anyway.....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results