• 19-25

Votes: 43 23.6%
  • 25+

Votes: 28 15.4%

• Total voters
Jan 11, 2008
New york
wow I'm old ?

1-My first thumb tip was metal ..no joke (my uncle gave it to me)
2-Computer class was a new thing in my school, we had one computer.we learned ms dos. we worked in teams.
3-Me and my brother went crazy over Atari when it came out.
4-We had Chanel 4,5,7,9,11,13 (New York)
5-We had needle noise pliers on the t.v set so we can change the Chanel's(the nob fell off and got lost)
6-Pizza was 75 cents the extra quarter went in to "Defender" the arcade game.
7-The best trick out was the hundred dollar bill change......still is.

Sep 1, 2007
Antartica.
I just voted.

Im 26 or 27, lost count after 21. Nothing big happens after that except being able to rent a car without all the hassle at 24. Born Christmas in 81' so you do the math.

-Craig

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
I'm 14 and finding it guuuuurd. Apart from the exams. And the homework. And a bunch of other stuff. Actually, being 14's crap, I recommend skipping it if possible.

Aaaah, another old thread reborn.
Well I just turned 16, so that makes me part of the oldish guys.
I still can't believe this only goes to 25+, is that meant to be old?
On a side note, Jden's only 14? Damn I though you were much older man.

Mar 29, 2008
This was an awesome question - and it may partially explain the weakness of posts and magic knowledge on this forum. When over 60% have less than a grade 12 education and are under the age 18 - it is easy to understand why such poor writing and expression of thought exist, poor grammar and spelling. WOW - EYE OPENER!!

Another question that should be asked.

How long have you been a student of magic, where studying the are was a focus? This will give us a nice look at the age/knowledge stats. As long as guys don't consider watching and doing the Ammar vids for 4 years "experience".

However, maybe another question is how good do you think you are on a scale of 1-10, as I know many guys that have done it for 10 years, but suck (1) and I know others that have done it for 2-3 years and are very very good (10).

Interesting questions always lead to more - good job

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results