How the heck is this done

Feb 11, 2014
Blaine is my fav Magician. As magicians we all know that there are secrets behind every trick. But I just don't understand this. Do you guys thinks Woody Harrison is in on it? If he isn't then how the hell can I card that he was thinking appear in the orange that HE picked. Makes no sense what so ever. Like there is no way this can be done lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB0wzy-xbwM

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Woody Harrison's not in this video - That's Harrison Ford.

You need to study your fundamentals. The method behind this is probably in Tarbell.

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Woody Harrison's not in this video - That's Harrison Ford.

You need to study your fundamentals. The method behind this is probably in Tarbell.

The basic method for the effect is in Volume 1, page 276 (I like having the card torn and then restored in the orange). Another version is in Hugard's Encyclopedia of Card Tricks on page 336 (don't like that one too much) and a version with a bill and a lemon is in Mark Wilson's Complete Course on page 230.

If you are asking about how he did it with a thought of card, there are a number of ways, most of which involve some set-up. My favorite is to have 52 cards hidden in fruit around my house. The key is just remembering which card is in which fruit and keeping your wife from accidentally eating a banana with the 6 of clubs.

Feb 18, 2014
hey! so it seems your a beginner at card magic! or, magic in general. Anyway, we do not reveal tricks on the forums. But the method is indeed very simple, notice how the card is not signed, also you need to know your f*****...
that's all I can say :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results