How to Market Yourself as a Magician?

DominusDolorum

Elite Member
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
This semester I am taking an online course called Marketing Yourself. We have three instalments for the main project and the first one is due next Friday, February 3rd.

One of the questions is as follows:

Question 5 — What’s going on in your industry/sector? (15 points)
First, clearly identify the industry and sector therein that you have chosen to focus on. Be as specific as possible. Secondly, identify and briefly discuss the three most relevant macro or micro-level factors/trends affecting the opportunities in the specific field that you would like to enter. What issues, factors and dynamics are influencing your chosen field and thus affecting the number and types of opportunities therein?

As you probably guessed I am structuring my marketing plan as a magician. To be more specific a magician that you might hire to do close-up at restaurants, weddings, or corporate events.

Essentially what I am looking for right now is any data that might have the above-mentioned factors for this question of the assignment. I do not know where I can find some of this data so any help from professionals or otherwise will be highly appreciated.

ProAma

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Chris Ramsay is good but still an amateur. I would go check out the Kostya Kimlat At the Table lecture and also the Carl Andrews lecture from penguin. This is all you need to figure out marketing.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results