Human Blockhead

I'll put it this way. Unless you know how to 1) clean that nail, 2) sterolize it, prior to each use, and 3) know what can go wrong, and how to apply imediate first aid, and know how to describe what you did to a medical practitioner should you need the ER

Then don't do this stuff. Sure, I can eat a glass lightbulb safely, but that doesn't mean I don't have a crap load of fear and respect for the prop as well as the stunt.

If you are going to go against all warning, then have the common sense to learn how to do things the right way, instead of the rushed way just to say "look I did something cool."

Oct 14, 2009
Well, I've just had two more kids ask me about this and point me to this site....so hence I've joined to just add a thing.

I have lectured on this topic and have trained under the best in Australia. What can I tell you about blockhead - well firstly - you CAN kill yourself with this stunt if done wrong - thats the ultimate bad news. Now for those who have 'learnt' this by just reading or whatever and say its safe - One thing to point out....

you ever stuffed up a card trick :) Yep - I trained in what to do WHEN it goes wrong - not IF but WHEN - and its gone wrong....dont trust anything written (Swami Mantra is a joke) and dont think a DVD is going to be good enough. Seriously - my head for example can take a 6inch nail in the left nostril - but only 3 in the right - why - genetics. NO book I've seen discusses this kind of thing.

So - you want to learn - go learn of someone who knows and PERFORMS this for more than a month ;) Oh, and walking up to someone who does this and asking about 'geek' magic is not a good idea when you realise what a Geek in the carnie world is....

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Well, I've just had two more kids ask me about this and point me to this site....so hence I've joined to just add a thing.

I have lectured on this topic and have trained under the best in Australia. What can I tell you about blockhead - well firstly - you CAN kill yourself with this stunt if done wrong - thats the ultimate bad news. Now for those who have 'learnt' this by just reading or whatever and say its safe - One thing to point out....

you ever stuffed up a card trick :) Yep - I trained in what to do WHEN it goes wrong - not IF but WHEN - and its gone wrong....dont trust anything written (Swami Mantra is a joke) and dont think a DVD is going to be good enough. Seriously - my head for example can take a 6inch nail in the left nostril - but only 3 in the right - why - genetics. NO book I've seen discusses this kind of thing.

So - you want to learn - go learn of someone who knows and PERFORMS this for more than a month ;) Oh, and walking up to someone who does this and asking about 'geek' magic is not a good idea when you realise what a Geek in the carnie world is....

Well f*** me silly, I never thought I'd see you here. I thought my eyes were deceiving me.

Oh, and walking up to someone who does this and asking about 'geek' magic is not a good idea when you realise what a Geek in the carnie world is....

yoo-iz-ee spee-iz-eek key-iz-arney? ee-iz-if yoo-iz-ee de-iz-oz the-iz-in see-iz-ay yee-iz-es.

Well a geek performs all the strange and unusual acts such as biting the heads off chickens and etc. Nothing really magical about it. It just is what it is.

Oct 14, 2009
lol - and I reckon half the people on here are wondering what you just wrote. Bad news William, I only speak english and bad english - tried learning the third but my mate went overseas with his show and I lost my only contact that spoke it fluently.

Yes - Im on here Prae.....some boys pointed out this thread and I thought "S***' better get on".

From what I know on Geeks - theirs was not a good life, I've spoken to an ex-geek and my god, I would not want to live that life.....hence the 'negative' association amongst my carnie mates (and me to after speaking to him.....YUCK!)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results