I can bend a quarter... No joke.

ok..
atleast you were constructive lol..
I hate to make excuses but maybe the reason it was crap was becuse
there was no patter, becuse There was no sound...
soooo yeah, I used my webcam...
I will make a better one soon ;D

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Eh, it really wasn't that great. What's the point of performing for a spectator if you're not even going to let him see what you're doing? The reason he was looking around like that was because he was bored, because he couldn't see what was going on. Involve your spectators more, man.

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
I didn't really like it. If you're going to film something and have spectators, perform to said spectators. It was weird how you did it. And, if you're going to film a good version soon, why bother with this one? If you don't have an adquate camera, don't film.

Aug 7, 2008
uhm...when performing, the purpose of having a spectator is, performing it TO the spectator, not just the camera, he had no clue wut you were doing, haha.

Sep 1, 2007
Canada Eh?
I never actually saw your video, but I'd just like to say, videos aren't everything

It's not to prove to people online that you can do something, but that you actually can do it to entertain. The point of a video isn't to prove anything, but to show that you can do it properly and for entertainment. Hmm I guess that's what I just said.

Anyways I'm not saying that I don't want to see or have people putting up videos, I just want people to be aware of this fact.

Thanks and good luck!
And don't forget to have fun,
JackOfJokers

I never actually saw your video, but I'd just like to say, videos aren't everything

It's not to prove to people online that you can do something, but that you actually can do it to entertain. The point of a video isn't to prove anything, but to show that you can do it properly and for entertainment. Hmm I guess that's what I just said.

Anyways I'm not saying that I don't want to see or have people putting up videos, I just want people to be aware of this fact.

Thanks and good luck!
And don't forget to have fun,
JackOfJokers

exatly man!!! when I perform for live audiences its way difrent! its hard to explain, my focus is up waaay more...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results