I can't decide!

Feb 12, 2011
At my Computer
Ok I am on break from school this week and am kind of bored. I want to get a download to work on in some of my free time. I want to spend about 5 to 10 dollars and I want to get something of about intermediate difficulty. I want a trick not a flourish. It doesnt have to be cards. I want it to be a really strong effect though.It can come of any website. If you would just put the name and website of the trick. Thanks alot for your help!

Jun 22, 2010
Martinez, CA
I would go with Alchemy if you haven't got it already I hear it takes some practice and it looks great or you can just go to the tricks section put in your price range and difficulty level into the filter and whatever catches your eye, go for it. I'm new to magic so I lack experience to give you good advice but I feel if you're starting a post asking for opinions it won't matter from who. The more information the better.. right?

Nov 19, 2010
I second that for vector is just amazing takes a little while to get a good amount of time to perfect it's cheap it's a download n I've gotten insane reactions already.

Sep 9, 2010
Do you have Crazy Man's Handcuffs? they sell an ID on Penguin, in my opinion every magician should have it.

Aug 14, 2010
Watermark by Mathieu Bich in Theory11. I promise you, this will kill 1 billion people.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results