I got the 4 aces, now what do I do with them?

Sep 1, 2007
I do that all the time, its great, again its really easy, but simple does hit hard. I just do David Stone's Ghost (On Real Secrets of Magic Vol.1) and get left with the four Aces, and then go into Weighted Aces. I love the last Transpo.

Cheers, Tom

Ghost is good but whats that one, traveler I think it is, where it's an invisible palm with the kicker ending where they turn into four kings

or has someone mentioned that and I don't know the name.

~Beans

dcsscd

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
dream of aces, with the handling of Chris Kenner for David Copperfield, maybe he can sell it/ teach it here, that would be awesome.

Sep 1, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
I can't believe no one has suggested this one yet, but 2 Card Monte is a classic and seriously hard hitting trick, if you have ever perfomed it or seen it performed, you would understand, and it's very simple. I have taught it to people in 5 minutes and they turned around and did it to a group of people. (I would "loose" the cards back into the deck first, then re-produce the first ace, etc.)

Sep 2, 2007
I have a short ace routine that goes as follows:

I have a spectator select four random cards. I explain that it doesn't matter what the cards are, or even if the spec memorizes them, because they're all aces anyway. I immediately put the cards on top, then turn them back over to show they are now aces. Then I go into a simple color changing aces from Mark Wilson's complete course in magic. To finish, I pull out Mercury, and once the cards are face-down I ask the spectators if they want to know how I did all that. The general response is yes, and I explain that the reason all this works the way it does is that I'm not using aces at all. I then shake the aces, at which point they turn into kings. To finish, I hand the kings out for examination, and say, "I bet you're wondering what happened to the aces." I fan the deck out, and there are the aces, face-up in the middle.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results