I Hate LMT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 24, 2009
okay i went out on the street the other day preforming some magic tricks. it was getting late and i was bout to head back home and i wanted to do one last performance. so i found some one and performed election (Ross's version) because i had gotten some amazing reactions all day. so i go up to two teens (around 16 or 17) and did it. at the end they said the worst possible thing...i saw how to do that on LMT.org. i think that LMT.org is the reason why alot of ppl quit magic.

Mar 20, 2008
Indiana
I totally agree....especially when half the time they say they are revealing something, but then reveal a way that is totally off the wall. They try to reveal things on that site but half the time they don't even know how to do the trick the right way. I have been on that site a couple times to see what the people are like there and excuse me for my rudeness but they are all idiots! I wish that site would do us all a favor and shut down. They are the people that give magic a bad name.

Mar 20, 2008
Indiana
you should read some of their "tutorials"......not cool! It's basically a bunch of wannabees that think they are a bunch of criss angels....sorry had to say it.

Sep 1, 2007
That site is one of those things that I just laugh and throw things at while shouting taunts.

Jan 28, 2009
Belgium, Antwerp
they people on there are just people who don't have friends and think that's the way to make some. I don't want to be an ass but I mean, common, just look at there president and you'll know what I mean.

_Gianni R.

Apr 26, 2008
I will admit that years ago i did go to LMT to find new tricks..but that was so short lived cuz i realized that that website is just a bunch of kids who don't appreciate magic as anything more than just "tricks" to be figured out and released to anyone who wants to know...

BTW..aren't they breaking federal laws and stuff with their forums? I mean they have links to download some of the actual videos. As far as i know that is copyright infringement. So if they are breaking rules isn't their something we can do to stop it?

Just wondering...

Dec 18, 2008
Chicago, IL
okay i went out on the street the other day preforming some magic tricks. it was getting late and i was bout to head back home and i wanted to do one last performance. so i found some one and performed election (Ross's version) because i had gotten some amazing reactions all day. so i go up to two teens (around 16 or 17) and did it. at the end they said the worst possible thing...i saw how to do that on learnmagictricks.org. i think that learnmagictricks.org is the reason why alot of ppl quit magic.

Show me a man who quits magic because of a website, and I'll show you a man who was never a magician.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
I'll never quite understand why - although everyone claims "hatred" of the site - they all feel the need to advertise it a bit by exclaiming that distaste in other online forums. Doesn't that only further LMT's progression, member base, and so forth? Something to think about.

I'm going to go ahead and close this one - as I feel it could only do more harm than good in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results