I want to learn more forces

Jul 8, 2008
Tintagel
the ribbon force is best when you just drop the whole deck on the table and let the cards spread themself but this is not my favourite.

the one i do is more natural then the classic force you spread the faces of the cards in front of the spectators eyes and ask them to think of any one it is very effective and works more then 90% of the time it blows them away. definatly best when you pass them the deck and their thought of card isn't there and it ends up in a card box the other side of the room all done with no sleight of hand this is my creation dreamcatcher!

mAtt

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
Some faves...

-Gary Ouellet's touch force. Very deceptive, smooth, beautiful. Can be learned in various pieces of Gary's work, or as I learned it- from David Acer's Rando acts of magic.

-Slip cut riffle force. Very deceptive. I have absolutely no idea where I originally learned this but It is taught in soooo much that it seems a little futile to name any one source.

-Classic, obviously, very deceptive. I've seen somebody do this face up and force the same card he had already had 'randomly selected' a whole bunch of times. Very amusing stuff! I would recommend the Paul Green DVD on this force.

-The attitude force. Okay, this is unpublished and It's my force, but If anyone has any interest, drop me a PM or an email and I'll get a quick description of the work to you :D
My pleasure!

CL

Apr 15, 2008
I generally use the slip force and the riffle force. Sometimes a dribble force and that other one where the card stays on top and any more information would give it away but I forgot the name force.

Edit: OH and commercial by Dan and Dave. Thats one of my favorites of all time and I forgot it. You can buy that one from the 1 on 1s here. There are a bunch of other ones I know that are great, but I dont like as much as these and I dont know there names. These ones are the ones that give the spectator the greatest false impression that they could have chosen any card.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results