I won Prize #8!

Aug 31, 2007
So I've been on vacation since the 18th of December. Now I got a ton of awesome stuff for christmas... (TnR, digital dissolve, and tonsssss of guardian decks) but I didn't get one of the winning guardian decks for the holiday contest. Finally I got home yesterday and then got my mail today. Apparently the winning deck was sent separately and was sent to my home in CA! I'm so excited!!! Thanks theory11!

Oct 8, 2007
Congrats! Prize #8 is...*Looking at news article* Holy crap! You get to have a live video conference with the T11 artist of your choice! Woo-hoo

Sep 2, 2007
Congratulations! Prize #8 is pretty awesome -- "1-on-1 Live : One Hour Online Jam Session via Live Video Conference with the theory11 artist of your choice."

Be sure to simply submit a support ticket directly at http://www.theory11.com/support, providing your full information (ie, Full Name, Address, etc.) to claim your prize.

Congrats, again! Rock on'.

Cheers,
JTM

Aug 31, 2007
I'm trying to figure out who to choose...... I love so many of the different things everyone does..... who would you guys choose?

I'm trying to figure out who to choose...... I love so many of the different things everyone does..... who would you guys choose?

It really depends, if you want to watch and learn some flourishing one of the Buck Twins for sure. Then, if your looking for cards or coins, anything else really, it could be any of the numerous artists.

I have no idea who I would pick, I think that every artist is awesome in their own way. You have quite the decision to make.

-RA69

Dec 13, 2007
I'd choose either Chris Kenner, Wayne Houchin, Daniel Madison, or Mathieu Bich

No offense to the other people

or maybe Dan White or for card stuff I'd maybe choose aaron fisher

AAAAAAAAAH its all to hard

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
If you pick D&D do you get to talk to both or just one of the twins? My choice would be between them or WH. Although Chris Kenner is cool too. I wonder if you' are allowed to ask them to teach you tricks?

I'd pick Mathieu Bich, or Aaron Fisher.

I'd love to talk to Mathieu about creation and how he's so darn clever. Aaron Fisher is just awesome.

But no offense to the other members. I'd love to talk to any of them.

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
I'd pick Mathieu Bich, or Aaron Fisher.

I'd love to talk to Mathieu about creation and how he's so darn clever. Aaron Fisher is just awesome.

But no offense to the other members. I'd love to talk to any of them.

Doesn't Mathieu talk very bad English and mainly talk French, so you wouldn't be able to hold a decent conversation with him, I guess unless you know French.

Sep 11, 2007
Houston TX
Wow this is one hard decision you must make if I was you i would pick- Chris Kenner, Lee Asher or Wayne Houchin one of those 3 would be fine I just dont think 1hr is enough lol

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results