Ideas on magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2009
we should put together the ultimate theory 11 battles tournament where the theory 11 artist battle like Garcia vs houchin and then the winner moves on to the next magician who won so it keeps going. Maybe if this was set up the Theory11 artist who wins could maybe battle against one of us or the leader on the battles table.

Sep 1, 2007
we should put together the ultimate theory 11 battles tournament where the theory 11 artist battle like Garcia vs houchin and then the winner moves on to the next magician who won so it keeps going. Maybe if this was set up the Theory11 artist who wins could maybe battle against one of us or the leader on the battles table.

Why on earth would I want to watch this?

It just comes to me but hopefully they will set it up

They won't.

Mar 30, 2009
what do you mean? You just Envy my talents of Ideas so don't go their. Im not talking to you adjones Im talking to steerpike

I just deleted a few posts in this thread, so here's a little word of advice to just take a gander at. Even if you disagree with an idea please be respectful to the person and not just make fun of them.

It would make things a hell of a lot easier, and make this forum a better place. You may find the idea stupid, but maybe explain why, and not just rag on the person.

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
You may find the idea stupid, but maybe explain why, and not just rag on the person.

Alright, then let me put it this way.

I would rather watch Nicolas Cage have sex on a pile of my childhood memories than watch a competition between Theory 11 artists culminating in them battling a bunch of their fans. At least in the former situation, I can keep reminding myself that Cage was in The Rock, Adaptation, and Raising Arizona.

In the latter, I have nothing to shield me from the fact that a bunch of adult professionals have nothing better to do with their careers than indulge a bunch of children in a gesture of supreme pointlessness.

Mar 30, 2009
I just deleted a few posts in this thread, so here's a little word of advice to just take a gander at. Even if you disagree with an idea please be respectful to the person and not just make fun of them.

It would make things a hell of a lot easier, and make this forum a better place. You may find the idea stupid, but maybe explain why, and not just rag on the person.

-RA69

Thanks man respect is all around.

Mar 30, 2009

I would rather watch Nicolas Cage have sex on a pile of my childhood memories than watch a competition between Theory 11 artists culminating in them battling a bunch of their fans. At least in the former situation, I can keep reminding myself that Cage was in The Rock, Adaptation, and Raising Arizona.

In the latter, I have nothing to shield me from the fact that a bunch of adult professionals have nothing better to do with their careers than indulge a bunch of children in a gesture of supreme pointlessness.
you know what your a disgrace to magic respectme and my idea

Wasn't referring to your post, I thought it was fine. I was addressing the one I deleted and for future ones, but that did make me literally laugh out loud so thanks for that haha.

As for the idea, it will honestly never happen. These magicians are busy performing at gigs and working on their own websites and projects. To get all the artists to film a video on time would be near impossible.
-RA69

Mar 30, 2009
I think if the theory 11 artist see what your typing your in trouble dude your just mean to everybody and thats not cool

Sep 1, 2007
you know what your a disgrace to magic

And you're a disgrace to grammar. Let's call it a wash.

respectme and my idea

No.

As for the idea, it will honestly never happen. These magicians are busy performing at gigs and working on their own websites and projects. To get all the artists to film a video on time would be near impossible.
-RA69

Good, then the universe is still stable and Cthulhu has not risen from R'lyeh to drown mankind in madness.

Mar 30, 2009
Wasn't referring to your post, I thought it was fine. I was addressing the one I deleted and for future ones, but that did make me literally laugh out loud so thanks for that haha.

-RA69
Yeah I guess your right

Sep 1, 2007
I think if the theory 11 artist see what your typing your in trouble dude your just mean to everybody and thats not cool

They're well aware of what I'm like. And for reasons I'm still not entirely certain of, they tolerate the headaches I create.

To be on the safe side I'm just going to close this thread.

In short, this idea is highly, incredibly unlikely. If you want to watch these artists perform just look them up on YouTube or another site.

Let's get back to the magic,
-RA69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results