Identify this trick/flourish

Jan 9, 2014
Can someone help me identify the name of the flourish or trick done at 1:44 where he runs his thumb and pointer finger down the sides of the card while it just stays there without falling. I see how the trick is down but I would like to watch or read a proper tutorial because I can't seem to do it without making it look really obvious.

-Ibrahim

[video=youtube;AEnfu-fbbs4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEnfu-fbbs4[/video]

It's called 'Cast-a-Kitten' originally created and performed by Zyafom Indigo who was a famous street performer in San Fran around 2002 before he was carted away to the clink for assault and battery after punching out the clerk at Rita's Water Ice on the corner of 8th and Market after finding a hair in his Berry Burst as Zyafom is a HUGE germaphobe and he lost it. After he got out about 6 months later he just sort of drifted out of the scene and has been a recluse for the most part ever since. It's really strange....

Anyway, I'm sorry I couldn't be of any more help. Google doesn't yield any results....no video tutorials, text, nothing.

Regards,

NG.

Postscript: None of the above is in any way, shape or form accurate or true.

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
That's an isolation type move by Franky Morales. You might be able to find it on 21 by Shin Lim, but I'd contact him directly about it.

I would like to mention that although Franky Morales may have done this move at some point, I highly highly doubt he was the one who did it first. Jaspas had tons of stuff like this and I'm sure others messed around with it years before he even did. On that note, if you cannot find it anywhere, since it is a fairly basic move, just look at the video and figure it out. There aren't tons of nuances that you'd need for something this simple anyway.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results