Identity - Daniel Madison

D

Deleted member 2755

Gimmicked, although it does say this i'll make it more clear. Dm couldn't use the impromptu versions as they're being used on the ******** project. He teaches how to make the gimmick that initially came as a product, this is something of a bonus and not the highlight of the work... Again, something i'll make clear

In addition to my last question, your signature says magicisdead.com.... I could never figure this site out as it just displays a picture and when I click the picture it just keeps me at the homepage. Is this an invite only community or something?

-Doug

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Would you be able to utilize this in an effect such as Commercial? Could I just force the card if I have it set up to do Commercial and then just snap and have it change? Or is there there something else that goes into it which doesn't let me do it?

-Doug

From what I understand, it's not so much a psychological force as such. It's more the impression that it leaves on the spectator. Whilst it's not actually a psychological force, that is what you play it off as.

Of course, I don't own this so yeah. :p

- Sean

Jan 23, 2008
Leeds, UK
In addition to my last question, your signature says magicisdead.com.... I could never figure this site out as it just displays a picture and when I click the picture it just keeps me at the homepage. Is this an invite only community or something?

-Doug

To answer both of you
I have updated the site a little to better reflect the process of memento. The page was done by me at Dms request as he is away at the moment, once he's back on Tuesday he'll add his own touch and write up on each effect

MAGICisDEAD.com is an invite only community, not to be arseholes but denying anybody but to gather those similar to Dm for an upcoming non-media project. Daniel mentors and manages magicians here... eg MAGICisDEAD.com/G + MAGICisDEAD.com/TheHungerArtist

D

Deleted member 2755

To answer both of you
I have updated the site a little to better reflect the process of memento. The page was done by me at Dms request as he is away at the moment, once he's back on Tuesday he'll add his own touch and write up on each effect

MAGICisDEAD.com is an invite only community, not to be arseholes but denying anybody but to gather those similar to Dm for an upcoming non-media project. Daniel mentors and manages magicians here... eg MAGICisDEAD.com/G + MAGICisDEAD.com/TheHungerArtist

Ah, well that's cool.:)

-Doug

Dec 13, 2007
wow...

I'm so pissed right now, i really want memento, 82, decknine, and irreversible tu'

but i already own irreversible, breach (which i payed $30 dollars for and now its included with all these new effects), & the devils touch

but whatever... i made a lot of money working over break and the effects sound really cool

i just hope i don't have to spend a lot to make the gimmicks

Jan 23, 2008
Leeds, UK
I have a question, on the bottem says that it is only available for a limited time. How long is that exactly?

As Dm never plans a removal date it could be any time, i think he waits until the sales hit a set level - he never wants to sell out so he removes products before they get 'big.'

I'd give it a month

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
You should... You make me sick. :mad: :p

Those waiting for a review? Give it a few hours, someone will have bought it without thinking and is probably about half way through it.....now.

- Sean

Like me! I picked it up since it was about the same price of Breach alone, and nets you a nice amount of Madisons other work at the same time. Not a bad deal, if ya ask me.

-ThrallMind

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
Actually, after I did a Dan and Dave one, I decided to make a D+M one and it looked awesome to me so I emailed it to him via myspace and he loved it. Maybe people might take notice

EDIT: I just got a screen shot of the last page of identity. Daniel is such a nice guy. He used the ambigram and put my name in his thank you list... THANKS DANIEL!

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results