If I'm not mistaken...

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
The only thing that particularly interests me is whether or not the effect is, in fact, the same Search & Destroy in The Paper Engine. I'd assume so - and Aaron does describe it as "probably the strongest effect in the book" - so it'll also be interesting how it'll be marketed. On paper, a sandwich, even one in the spectator's hands, doesn't sound terribly exciting - though the effect itself is superb, so it will be interesting.

Sep 5, 2007
Jajaja, you got me on this one, maybe my opinion is a little biased, But I made my opinion based on most of the propaganda makes on his tricks.."easy to do!!! fry spectators with this!!" IM not saying E is a bad company, hell, I have even bought stuff from there in the past, I am in no way hating E...

Anyway, you owned me lol.

It's two different marketing styles. E is more traditional, T11 is cult marketing. And they target the same EXACT audience, just in different ways. I wouldn't get my panties in a bunch over it. I thought everyone, here especially, was all like yay for magic community unity... surprised someone even made this thread then.

I'm sure Aaron's work is gonna be sweet. Lets just be excited and call it a day. =)

Katie

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
It's two different marketing styles. E is more traditional, T11 is cult marketing. And they target the same EXACT audience, just in different ways. I wouldn't get my panties in a bunch over it. I thought everyone, here especially, was all like yay for magic community unity... surprised someone even made this thread then.

I'm sure Aaron's work is gonna be sweet. Lets just be excited and call it a day. =)

Katie

Nobody read my my last posts?:rolleyes: anyway, Im not a Ellusionist hating machine, and I dont have anything against it, hell! I began learning from there, what I mean is that (in my opinion) ellusionist kinda targets a diferent audience...for example, how many nice books do they sell there? It would be awesome for the younger and newer generations of magicians to knew a little more about other magicians as well.

For example, it took me a looong time to knew that theory 11 existed, and before that I only learned magic from brad christian...But then a fellow member talked me about this site, the bucks and such, and then I knew great magicians like aaron fisher or chris kenner (of wich I am still studying their material)... that's why I posted the comment you mention in your post, Maybe I expressed it in a wrong way and I thank you guys for noticing it, so let's keep on track...

Cheers!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results