I'm One Among ELEVEN

Aug 31, 2007
UK
Honestly who cares, you get the cards like 1-2 days ahead of other people (depending on where you live) I was honestly expecting the 11 to get them at least a few weeks before the release.

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
Honestly who cares, you get the cards like 1-2 days ahead of other people (depending on where you live) I was honestly expecting the 11 to get them at least a few weeks before the release.

honestly, he cares.. what's wrong with giving him a little congratulatory comment? why must you be so negative? geez

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I won as well.

And to the guy who said who cares, listen to this.

The 11 of us who won were each sent a free deck of Centurions before anybody else. The envelope was personalized, which made me feel special. I'm not trying to sound big-headed or anything, I'm just trying to convey the feeling of getting one of these packages.

I mean, look at it this way. Out of everybody on Theory11, as well as guests (there are a lot of people, from all around the world) we sent in those emails first. I think it gives us the right to be happy. Don't you?

David

Aug 31, 2007
UK
Yes you sent an email, congrats you totally deserved them for refreshing the page every 30 seconds. I apologize for my negativity, congrats, congrats, congrats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
I'm one among ELEVEN =)... I'm just waiting them to arrive, because I had an issue with the address.. but cant wait to get them =)

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Yeah, he got them 1-2 days before everyone else... he also got them for free. He also had the satsifaction of winning. Congrats, man!

Nov 23, 2007
I really regret making this thread... I did never think that there was so many jealous people out there... I just wanted to know who else won... your comments are totally childish....

Sep 1, 2007
Littleton
people! dont be jealous! this is pure congrats to all the winners, by the way! they should feel good! i won the t11 launch contest! they personalize the box and everything! have you ever gotten a valentine from your crush, and the two of you fall in love? it feels better than that! so stop whining!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results