I'm smart. Are you?

Sep 2, 2007
I like these, I am much better at solving them, then i am at writing/googling them =P

Here is one.

A lady lives on the 30th floor of an apartment.

Every morning she goes to work and takes the elevator down.
but on the way back she will only take the elevator back up if people are in it, or if it is raining. otherwise she takes the stairs up.

Why is this?

The woman is short, and, therefore, needs people to push the buttons in the elevator for him, or, when it's raining, can use his umbrella.

And, no asking riddles/puzzles/quizzes until the previous one is answered -- it's against the rules.

Cheers,
JTM

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
As I was going to St. Ive's, I met a man with 7 wives. The 7 wives had 7 sacks. The 7 sacks had 7 cats. The 7 cats had 7 kittens. Kits, cats, sacks and wives; how many are going to St. Ive's?

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
The woman is short, and, therefore, needs people to push the buttons in the elevator for him, or, when it's raining, can use his umbrella.

And, no asking riddles/puzzles/quizzes until the previous one is answered -- it's against the rules.

Cheers,
JTM

Bingo, got that one out of one of those Klutz Travel Activity books

Very good.

I have the spotlight -- what does Christopher Columbus, Abraham Lincoln, and Martin Luther King Jr. have in common?

Cheers,
JTM
They're all celebrated in American holidays? :confused:

@ Dark Angel: Open the refrigerator door, put the elephant in and close the refrigerator door.

EDIT: Columbus wasn't assassinated. He died due to a heart attack.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Not sure if it was here or Penguin, but someone once started a "How many magicians does it take to screw in a light bulb?" thread.
I think the final tally was aroun 638,000 or so...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results