Imagination Coins by Garrett Thomas

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I believe there is a UK version as well available. I saw the demo and it does look great however I also know that Garrett is a master coin magician so keeping that in mind: master coin magician + sweet gimmick = mind blowing effect.

My equation: horrible coin magician + sweet gimmick = expensive toy that collects dust on shelf...ha ha.

Apr 17, 2013
From everything I have read on other forums it comes in pounds dollars and euros. Some of them are even offering to ship you the quarters for the coast of shipping if you really want the dollar version.

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
The gimmick used is quite common so if you require a currency that isn't Euro, Dollar or Pound you should still be able to get one, it will just be an additional cost to the DVD.

Dec 7, 2013
Philippines
bummer, i also checked out magic cafe and they said they only had the US, UK and Euro version. im from the Philippines and it looks like this effect can only be used by these 3 states aw well :)

Apr 17, 2013
bummer, i also checked out magic cafe and they said they only had the US, UK and Euro version. im from the Philippines and it looks like this effect can only be used by these 3 states aw well :)

It can be done but you would need a local coin gimmick.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results