Impale by Nicholas Lawrence & Jason yu

tomelderfield

Elite Member
Nov 24, 2012
Buckinghamshire
In the past I haven't been happy with sansminds running of business recently. But I don't want that to effect this review and I'll honest right now... This is very good. Some people are saying the trailer is misleading, I say Jason is just good at performing the effect. When I think back, Nicholas has never disappointed me, he is a fantastic creator and this creation proves it to the limit as the box can instantly be handed out with no switch!!! WTF! I know!
Some people complain about the construction, however I think this has been dealt with as my gimmick came fully constructed but I saw on the dvd it was teaching stuff that had already been done for me! The gimmick is very well made and easy to understand once you watch the dvd!
I have only 2 negatives for this project. The area the sharpie goes through seems bigger than sharpie, but I don't think the spectator will notice I just like the way alakazam do their gimmicks a bit more. My second negative is the angles, and risk of 'windows' giving it away. Again this will just come down to practise and audience management and so for that reason I wouldn't really recommend this too beginners! Overal though I will give the is an 8/10 for creative original thinking from Nick and the gimmicks coming premade. More like this sansminds!!!

Reactions: TheKnights
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results